30% Off Secretaries’ Week Luncheon 2015 at 5* Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur from RM210
- Secretaries’ Week 2015 featuring Indonesian artistes like Judika, Cakra Khan, and Marcell, who performed ‘Aku Yang Tersakiti, Harus Terpisah, and Semusim’.
- Presenting a showcase of Bill Bora’s ‘Mutiara, Hatiku Rafflesia’, the winner of the Best Novel Award by ‘Anugerah Buku Negara’.
- Includes Halal lunch and Lucky Draw featuring prizes like pearl necklaces worth up to RM5,000, Fareeda scarves, and holiday packages to Langkawi, Johor Bahru, Kuching, and more.
- White zone for RM210 instead of RM300
- Blue zone for RM315 instead of RM450
- Orange zone for RM420 instead of RM600
- Yellow zone for RM700 instead of RM1,000
- Event: Secretaries’ Week Luncheon 2015
- Venue: The Grand Mahkota Ballroom, Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
- Date and time: Apr 1, 2015: 12pm – 4pm
- Halal lunch: Click here to view menu
Secretaries’ Week 2015
Show appreciation to secretaries, receptionists, administrators, and professional assistants in the region with a luncheon at Secretaries’ Week 2015, an annual event to celebrate the staff who contributed to the success of businesses and personal achievements of bosses and peers alike. Accompanying this commemoration are live performances by Indonesian sensations, – Judika, Cakra Khan, and Marcell, alongside eight local artistes – anda showcase of Bill Bora’s ‘Mutiara, Hatiku Rafflesia’, the winner of the Best Novel Award by ‘Anugerah Buku Negara’. To further reward employees, the event will also host a Lucky Draw featuring prizes like pearl necklaces worth up to RM5,000, and holiday packages to The Danna or Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa in Langkawi, Mutiara Taman Negara, Mutiara Johor Bahru, and Zang Toi New York designer wear.
The Grand Mahkota Ballroom (Hotel Istana)
Nestled in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle, Hotel Istana is a five-star hotel placed alongside notable landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Changkat Bukit Bintang, KL Tower, and Chinatown. The strategically-located hotel boasts up to 515 rooms complete with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi access, an authentic restaurant serving local Malaysian delights, and 19 versatile meeting rooms available in a variety of sizes.
Tucked within the five-star host is The Grand Mahkota Ballroom, one of Kuala Lumpur’s largest pillar-less ballrooms with a capacity to seat up to 2,000 guests. The ballroom can also be partitioned into three separate function rooms, where seat capacities are between 70 to 900 guests. Events such as government ministerial events, international conventions, wedding receptions, product launches, corporate meetings, and private celebrations usually take place in this grand ballroom.