34% Off Thai Steamboat Buffet Dinner at Moo Kata BBQ House for RM25
- Restaurant specialises in Thai-style mookata steamboat and barbecue.
- Free flow of drinks.
- Individuals 109cm or below dine for free.
Thai food attempts to harmonise all five flavours: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and surprise. Taste everything with today-s Groupon: for RM25, you get a steamboat buffet dinner (RM38 value) at Moo Kata BBQ House in Kuala Lumpur.
What you get
- Moo Kata Thai Tom Yam soup
- Pork bone soup
- Up to 15 types of fresh seafood
– Fish, squid, tiger prawn, Ming prawn, crab, scallop, mussel, clam, and more
- 6 – 8 types of marinated meat
– Pork, beef, lamb, and chicken
- 10 – 15 types of vegetables and mushrooms
- 3 – 5 types of cooked / fried food
– Thai fried rice, Thai curry chicken, fried chicken wings, and more
- 10 – 12 types of fishballs and sausages
- Varieties of ice cream
- Durian, and mango floats
- Filipino cold pastry
Free flow of drinks
Moo Kata BBQ House
Located near the popular Kuchai Lama Food Court, Moo Kata BBQ House keeps up with the gastronomic competition with stretches of fish, crustaceans, mollusks, and meat. The restaurant specialises in mookata, a Thai-style steamboat where the pot is placed on a trough of burning charcoal to cook the ingredients inside it. The casual open-air setting encourages liberal eating and merrymaking under the multi-coloured fairy lights and Chinese lanterns.