35% Off Mixed Grill Platter + Kabsa Rice at Al Medina Moroccan Restaurant for RM55 for 4 People
- Restaurant specialises in authentic Moroccan cuisine like harira, couscous, pastilla, and tajine.
- Located in Rose Garden, opposite Flamingo Hotel.
- Mixed grill platter + kabsa rice for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM85 (only RM13.75 per person)
Each group of 4 people get
- Mixed grill
– 2x lamb kebabs
– 2x chicken kebabs
– 2x shish tao (chicken cubes)
– Salad, egg, chili paste, and yogurt
- Kabsa rice
- 4x soup
- 4x drinks (choose from)
– Ice lemon tea
– Hot mint tea
Al Medina Moroccan Restaurant
Housed in a double-storey attap-roofed bungalow located opposite Flamingo Hotel, Al Medina Moroccan Restaurant provides a resort-like al fresco dining experience on its compound, and air-conditioned dining indoors. Within conical earthenware pots balanced on coal stoves simmers their signature tajine, a spiced stew stuffed with chicken and vegetables. The restaurant also serves other authentic Moroccan specialties like harira, couscous, pastilla, and hot mint tea.
Al Medina Moroccan Restaurant does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
With the plenty of meat from the tajines, we add-on sides of fluffy kabsa rice and mandi rice (both cooked with long and slender basmati rice). From the barbeque and grills, there is the meaty delight of Chicken Kebab. Marinated in an aromatic blend of spices, the chunks of charcoal grilled chicken meat with nice smoky char are served alongside fries and bread. – Jul 17, 2014
– CK Lam