37% Off 5-Course Western Dinner with Drinks for 2 People at The Bistro @ Impiana Hotel for RM188
- Restaurant specialising in contemporary Western-fusion cuisine.
- Located at the four-star Impiana Hotel Ipoh.
- Live in-house band performances nightly (except on Sundays).
- 5-course dinner with drinks for 2 people for RM188 instead of RM300 (only RM94 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets
- Smoked duck with chilled cauliflower soup
- Homemade bread served with mushroom tapenade and smoked carrots
Appetiser (choose 1)
- Tuna carpaccio and poached honey lobster with tomato olive tapenade
- Beef carpaccio and Waldorf salad with truffle oil
Soup (choose 1)
- Green pea soup with cream foam
- Thai shrimp soup with lemongrass
Main course (choose 1)
- Beef tenderloin and king prawns served with garden greens and spinach potato
- Pan fried sea bass served with garden greens and spinach potato
Dessert (choose 1)
- Homemade vanilla ice cream and black pepper strawberry compote
- Chocolate cherry cake
2 glasses of wine / sparkling juice / juice
*16% service charges and Government tax included**
The Bistro @ Impiana Hotel
Emulating the interiors of an authentic European deli, the lobby of the four-star Impiana Hotel extends into The Bistro, where contemporary Western dishes are given a fusion twist, encouraging diners to indulge. Eggplant and persimmon-hued walls set the mood at the lounge, complete with plush grey couches where those feeling flush indulge in long draws of imported cigars, accompanied by a carefully curated selection of fine wines. While stomachs are appeased with edible selections, diners feast eyes on the fastidiously manicured landscaped gardens peeking in through large picture windows, as the in-house band provides a little food for the soul with its renditions of well-loved melodies from bygone times.
Facebook: Impiana Hotel Ipoh, Perak