4-Star Swiss-Inn Batam: 2D1N Stay for 1 Person in Superior Room with Breakfast & Return Ferry Transfer
- Centrally-located hotel 10 minutes from city’s business and tourist area, a short walk from Top 100 mall, Batam City Square (BCS) Mall, and Nagoya Hill.
- Facilities include restaurants and bars, fitness centre, spa, and more.
- Visit Melur and Nongsa beach, Barelang Bridge, and more.
Normal Price : RM307.00
Superior Room + return ferry transfer
- 2D1N vacation for 1 for RM108 (up to RM307 value)
Quiet Stay a Walk Away from Shopping Stretch
Stretch within your solo-sightseer’s stay of this three-star island hotel located 10 minutes from the city of Batam. Providing you relief from the tropical heat and salty sprays of your ferry ride, your city-view Superior Room floats above the shopping streets of Top 100 mall and the Batam City Square (BCS) Mall.
Batam, Indonesia: Duty-Free Shopping and Golfing Haven
Located approximately 20 kilometres away from Singapore, Batam is part of the Riau Archipelago that stretches from the east of Sumatra to the south of Singapore, providing travellers with a quick weekend getaway within the convenience of the city. The island is a free trade zone teeming with duty-free shopping opportunities, and many of its malls are located in Nagoya, the main commercial district in Batam. Nagoya Hill is the crowning glory of the town, a three-storey development that has a mix of retail shopping, dining outlets, and a cinema on the top floor. Look out for international brands like Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of shops selling local goods such as batik fabric, handicrafts, and kueh lapis.
You can hire a taxi to drive you around the island, which also boasts six golf courses, tropical beaches with watersports, and the Batam Miniature Park that features replicas of traditional houses unique to different provinces within Indonesia. Keep an eye out for the iconic structure of the Barelang Bridges that connect Batam to its neighbouring islands, a popular place for sightseeing and photography. After a day of exploration, refuel at one of the waterfront restaurants perched on stilts – also known as kelong – that serve fresh seafood like chilli crabs, sweet and sour king prawns, and gong gong, a type of sea snail typically found around the waters of the Riau Archipelago, accompanied by sips of refreshing coconut water straight from the fruit.
HarbourFront Singapore – Harbour Bay Batam
- Departure time: 9.40am (GMT +8)
Harbour Bay Batam – HarbourFront Singapore
- Departure time: 3.30pm (GMT +7)
For reference only and subject to availability. In the event that ferry is fully booked, travellers will be placed in next available ferry.
- 21 sqm room
- Twin or double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Restaurants and bar
- Fitness centre
- Public Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Triple-sharing: 3 Groupons
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast and return ferry transfer for child aged 6 – 12: SGD13 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast and return ferry transfer for child aged 5 and below: SGD7 per person per night
Facebook: Swiss-Inn Batam