46% Off 7-Course Chinese Meal for up to 5 People at Northeastern Seafood Chinese Cuisine for RM88
- Restaurant specialises in authentic Chinese seafood dishes.
- Chef with 23 years of experience.
Contrary to popular belief, fortune cookies were invented to deliver secret love notes, but were quickly rectified as words of wisdom upon getting crushed. Accept fortunes with today’s Groupon: for RM88, you get a seven-course Chinese meal for up to five people (RM163.80 value) at Northeastern Seafood Chinese Cuisine in Tanjung Bungah.
Each group of 4 – 5 people gets
- Pan-fried talapia fish with soy sauce (approx. 800g) (RM48 value)
- Chinese New Year lou sang OR crispy fried bean curd (RM30 value)
- Long life pork ribs (RM15 value)
- Stir-fried spinach (RM12 value)
- Salad mantis prawns (RM24 value)
- Soup of the day (RM8 value)
- 5x rice (RM5 value)
- Chilled longan with mango pudding (RM14 value)
5% service charges (RM7.80 value)
- Free flow of Chinese tea: RM2.50 per person
Northeastern Seafood Chinese Cuisine
The restaurant’s location by the beach makes it an ideal place to enjoy the sea breeze while tucking into a seafood spread redolent with authentic Chinese flavours. Diners may select their meal from the tanks of live seafood, which will be transported to the hands of a chef with up to 23 years of experience, who will then transform them into dishes like Grouper fish head curry, cereal-coated prawns, and stir-fried crabs.