52% Off Gangnam Style: BBQ Set Meal for 4 People from RM72
- Restaurant specialising in Korean cuisine.
- Wi-Fi available.
Etiquette teaches table manners, boosts one’s self-esteem, and makes it known that sporks aren-t welcome at the dinner table. Today-s Groupon demonstrates propriety with a Korean BBQ set meal at Gangnam Style in Tanjung Tokong. Choose from:
- Meal for 4 people for RM72 instead of RM148.50 (only RM18 per person)
- Meal with kimchi jeongol for 4 people for RM98 instead of RM203.50 (only RM24.50 per person)
Each group of 4 people gets:
- Seafood pancake (RM30 value)
- Pork ribs (RM18 value)
- Pork belly (RM15 value)
- Pork neck (RM15 value)
- Spicy chilli chicken (RM15 value)
- Teriyaki chicken (RM15 value)
- Soy sauce chicken (RM15 value)
- Kimchi jeongol (RM50 value) (for meal with kimchi jeongol only)
– Kimchi, pork slices, tofu, and vegetable varieties
- Side dishes (max. 1 time refill)
- 4x rice (RM12 value)
- Free flow of tea
10% service charges (up to RM18.50 value)
Customers are required to barbeque meat prepared by Gangnam Style (self-service).
The restaurant, owned and managed by Mr. Kang from Korea, welcomes gazes with red and blue cheongsachorong lamps that hang from the ceiling as waiters lead customers to polished wood dining sets. The smell of marinated barbecued meat wafting through the modern, air-conditioned space brings you through a sensory journey of Seoul, despite the restaurant’s location in Tanjung Tokong.