91% Off Project Management Professional Online Course for RM200
- Learn to build effective processes and plan every stage of the project; identify, quantify, and mitigate project risks; control project costs; and more.
- Learn at individual pace with videos, multimedia presentations, self-study resources, quizzes, and exam simulators.
- Project management professional online course for RM200 instead of RM2,207.30
- Module 1: Project Management and organisational strategic business value
- Module 2: Organisational culture and project governance
- Module 3: Project management knowledge areas and process groups
- Module 4: Project integration management and lifecycle of a deliverable
- Module 5: Project charter and project management plan
- Module 6: Planning for and identification of project stakeholders
- Module 7: Managing stakeholder engagement
- Module 8: Planning human resources and acquiring the project team
- Module 9: Development and management of the project team
- Module 10: Planning project communications
- Module 11: Managing and controlling project communications
- Module 12: Planning and establishing the project scope baseline
- Module 13: Validation and control of project scope
- Module 14: Planning for and identification of project risks
- Module 15: Qualitative and quantitative project risk analyses
- Module 16: Planning and control of project risks and responses
- Module 17: Planning quality management
- Module 18: Quality assurance and project quality control
- Module 19: Planning, defining, and sequencing project activities
- Module 20: Estimating activity resources and durations
- Module 21: Development and control of the project schedule
- Module 22: Planning and estimation of project cost
- Module 23: Determining the project budget
- Module 24: Controlling project costs
- Module 25: Planning and conducting project procurements
- Module 26: Control and closure of project procurements
Course completion certificate included.
Fulfill ambitions to leave lasting impressions in one-s chosen industry via e-Careers.com, an online learning portal founded in 2002 with the motto -Learn to Live-. Accounting, project management, and I.T. technical courses help widen skill sets and mindsets of study-at-home students, who may also choose from more creative subjects such as web design, game development, and digital photography. The company also offers specific training programs targeted for companies, unemployed individuals, and members of the armed forces who wish to pursue alternative careers.