Admission Ticket to Underwater World Langkawi from RM18
- Explore the habitat of over 4000 aquatic species in Malaysia’s largest aquarium.
- Take a stroll inside the underwater marine tunnel that houses giant Groupers, sharks, giant stingrays, green turtles, swimming penguins, and more.
- Discover the beauty of the tropical rainforest in the temperate and sub-Antarctic ecosystem section.
- Learn the importance of conserving aquatic life.
Swimming is said to be beneficial for an individuals shoulder, back, and leg development, unless one is a fish. Today’s Groupon wiggles left and right for an admission ticket to Underwater World Langkawi, Kedah. Choose from:
Admission for Malaysian citizens
- 1 child ticket for RM18 instead of RM20
- 1 adult ticket for RM25 instead of RM30
Admission for non-Malaysian citizens
- 1 child ticket for RM25 instead of RM30
- 1 adult ticket for RM35 instead of RM40
- Sub-Antarctic section
– Observe the ‘Rockhopper’ penguins in their habitat
- Temperate section
– Observe the southern fur seals in their habitat
– Stroll along the underwater tunnel filled with Blackfooted African penguins
- Tropical rainforest section
– Journey to the heart of the Amazon River
– Learn about tropical fishes like the Pacu, Knifefish, Temoleh, giant Gouramy, and various Arowana species
– Watch birds like the mute swans, flamingos, Mandarin ducks, and more roaming freely around their habitats
- Freshwater section
– Includes fishes from Southeast Asia, the Amazon, Africa, and Australia
– Learn about the Bala shark, various species of Garfish, catfish, Matamata, stingrays, exotic turtles, Arapaima, and more
- Marine life section
– Stroll along hexagonal, tunnel and various smaller tanks that houses a wide range of fish, invertebrates, and crustaceans species.
– Learn about sharks, giant stingrays, giant Groupers, sea horses, lion fish, giant clams, and more.
Underwater World Langkawi
Housing up to 4000 land and aquatic creatures, Malaysia’s largest oceanarium offers individuals from all ages the opportunity to hang out with over 500 species of animals while learning about the importance of conserving precious natural habitats. Keen minds can stroll along the underwater marine tunnels where oversized aquatic species like the giant Grouper, sharks, giant stingrays, green turtles, and more roam freely in the midst of the hexagonal aquariums. Aside from that, tropical rainforest sections, temperate, and subantarctic ecosystems are also available for adventurous souls to explore.
Facebook: Underwater World Langkawi