Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi: Up to 4D3N Stay for 2 People in Superior Room
- Family-oriented resort overlooking spacious pool mingling with lush green turf.
- Facilities include a mini water theme park, poolside bar, massage services, and spa.
- Travel until Jun 30, 2015.
- Receive a complimentary 6-in-1 travel kit (RM105 value) when you purchase this deal from Mar 11, 2015 – Mar 15, 2015. To qualify, fill in this form by Mar 16, 2015. Limited to first 300 valid entries.
Normal Price : RM368.00
Superior Room stay
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM228 (up to RM368 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM428 (up to RM736 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM628 (up to RM1,104 value)
Family-Friendly Facilities with Sprawling Pool
Curl under soft caresses of sun rays and nod off to sounds of swaying palm fronds as you begin days on the legendary island with sun-kissed afternoons promising lively frolics alongside sprawling pools, snaking furtive ways around lush green turfs and dappled canopies of towering trees.
- Guests looking for a refreshing break from the holiday blitz can opt to cavort under the majestic shadow of waterfall vistas replaying scenes of jungle book stories complete with cascading waters, fern shrubs, and a waterslide; or opt for livelier splash-abouts in the hotel’s accompanying mini water theme park.
- Alcoholic concoctions relieve parched throats at the poolside bars with traditional attap awnings.
- Dine on local and Western cuisine made available at the hotel’s in-house Laguna Restaurant, with specialties comprised of fusion eats during daytime dining periods and East-meets-West culinary variety over evening dinners.
- While away the wear from exhausting excursions at your host’s Sari Dewi Spa centre, offering therapeutic body massage treatments available as private roomed sessions or as restful outdoor stints under palm fronds.
Langkawi: Erstwhile Pirate Hide-out Turned Treasure of The Andaman Seas
Taking its inspiration from both the earth and skies, the name ‘Langkawi’ is commonly thought to have arisen due to the profusion of Lang Merah eagles on the island, along with the abundance of marble – kawi in Sanskrit – found within its confines. Having come under both British and Thai rule during its lifetime, the influences of the latter remain apparent in both the local culture, and the cuisine that feeds it. The post-war era saw an influx of pirate activity, with the archipelago’s dense foliage providing nooks and crannies with which to seek refuge.
Legs aside, wanderers traverse the circumference of the island via bicycles, taxis, rented cars, and the occasional water buffalo – emblematic of the idyllic village life that juxtaposes itself against the urban façade of tourist-laden sites. Shopping malls abound in Kuah, amongst other destinations, with the establishment of Langkawi’s duty-free status in 1987.
Cable car rides proffer a glimpse of murky jungles and cascading waterfalls like the Telaga Tujuh in Gunung Mat Cincang, along with the chance to observe a menagerie of flora and fauna within the confines of the UNESCO-declared Geopark, where Palaeozoic sedimentary sequences reveal themselves amongst the agglomeration of mangroves, tidal flats, and estuaries.
Amateur historians revel in the Makam Mahsuri, the tomb of a maiden who cursed the island for seven generations after being executed for infidelity. Evidence of the malediction is said to lie in Padang Matsirat, where burnt grains of rice still reside almost two hundred years after angry villagers led a revolt against the Siamese. Less malicious locales allure from afar; waves ebbing like a heartbeat against the dazzling sands of Pantai Cenang, Pantai Kok, and Pantai Tengah.
- 28 sqm room
- 2 single beds or 1 double-bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Mini water theme park
- Bars and pubs
- Freeform outdoor swimming pool and poolside bar
- Massage services and spa
- Laundry service
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Water sports facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Tour information
- Airport transfer service
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Stay without extra bed or breakfast for guests aged 4 and below: Free
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged above 4: RM25 per person per day