Blue Diamond Bay: Up to 8D7N Stay for 2 People in Double Room with Breakfast & Carafe of White Wine
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cafe, and private beach.
- Visit the ancient Greek ruins of Thira and the black sand beaches of Perissa and Perivolos.
- Beachside hotel with view of the Aegean Sea and Mount Vouno.
- Travel till Nov 30, 2015.
Normal Price : RM862.00
Low Season (Mar 1, 2015 – May 10, 2015 / Sep 19, 2015 – Sep 30, 2015 / Oct 1, 2015 – Nov 30, 2015)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM398 (up to RM862 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM528 (up to RM1,149 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM658 (up to RM1,436 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM928 (up to RM2,011 value)
Mid Season (Jul 16, 2015 – Jul 31, 2015)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,538 (up to RM3,155 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,028 (up to RM4,207 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM2,558 (up to RM5,259 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM3,568 (up to RM7,362 value)
High Season (Aug 1, 2015 – Aug 31, 2015)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM2,288 (up to RM3,778 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM3,038 (up to RM5,038 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM3,788 (up to RM6,297 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM5,288 (up to RM8,816 value)
Traditional Hotel near Beach in Santorini, Greece
Perched upon sunbeds by pool sides, day worshippers ease stress and emotions in the family-run hotel built with traditional elements of the Cyclades islands in mind. Retreat to rustic-themed enclaves for rest, though similar respite may be found within Jacuzzis or the silken sands of Perissa and Perivolos beaches a stone’s throw away. More reclusive tourists may head to the hotel’s private beach coated with black sand, only a short walk away from the Perissa and Perivolos beaches, and nearby the Museum of Minerals and Fossils. Grecian guests keen on observing local culture may head out to Fira town, the Ancient Thira, or the dairy aisle.
Santorini, Greece: An Islander’s Oasis
The idyllic charm of Santorini is best taken in on foot, where cobbled roads run parallel to traditional white-washed terraced houses fronting the baby blues of the Mediterranean Sea. Panoramic views from the island can be found upon scaling Mount Profitis Ilias, two miles off Pyrgos, where Monastery of Profitis Iliasm holds the highest point of the island. Take a break on the shores of Perissa beach, with evenings set aside to witness the sun setting into the ocean’s embrace amidst a glorious explosion of reds, oranges, and shutter lenses.
- 30 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Children subject to additional charges.
- Children’s pool
- Umbrella and sun beds around pool
- The Blue Palace Bay (café)
- Poolside bar
- Laundry or dry cleaning service
- Bicycle rental
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed without breakfast for child aged 12 and below: EUR15 per person per night (max. 2 children).
- Extra breakfast for child aged 12 and below: EUR8 per child.