- Set lunch for RM15.90 instead of RM46
Each person gets
- Main course (choose 1):
– Mega Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, baked, beans, mushroom, choice of pork or chicken sausage, bacon, and hash brown
– Croissant breakfast: Scrambled egg, bacon, and sausage
– Fish and chips, with salad and tartar sauce
– Spaghetti bolognaise
– Caesar salad with grilled chicken breast
– Ayam berempah with sambal, rice, and salads
– Lemon chicken with lemon sauce and rice
– Pork ribs with rice and salad
– Chicken skewer on rice with salad
– Pork patties mini sliders with fried and salad
- Soup of the day
- Iced lemon tea
- Ice cream
While sunlight dwellers partake in breakfast meals and brunches at their cafe, this Taman Desa lounge and bar springs to life during the later hours, with nightfall catering to audiophiles with a taste for the hard stuff. In the maroon curtained interiors of Voizsup, live performers croon and coax on an illuminated centre stage, adding musical flavour to light Western meals like tapas, or glasses of intoxicating bubbly cajoled from the whisky bar.
- Buffet for 1 person for RM52 instead of RM80
- Buffet for 2 people for RM100 instead of RM160
- Buffet for 4 people for RM192 instead of RM320
Click here for buffet menu.
SkyZ Dine and Bar, Best Western Petaling Jaya
As Best Western Petaling Jaya’s signature lounge and bar, SkyZ Dine and Bar provides a comfortable ambience complete with dim lights and plush seating at the rooftop of the hotel. Look out towards the Petaling Jaya city centre while they enjoy an open-air dining experience, enjoying meals of grilled meat, seafood, and other international delights prepared by a chef with over 15 years of experience. Diners can have a glass of wine, cocktail, or other non-alcoholic beverage to end their meals or enjoy relaxing conversation with.
- Meal for RM14.90 instead of RM17.20
Each person gets
Mains (choose 1):
- Grilled chicken
- Fried chicken
- Fried fish fillet
Sides (choose 1):
Drinks (worth RM6.90, choose 1):
- Green tea
- Dark chocolate
- Caramel macchiato
- Mint chocolate
- Blue Hawaii
- Mango milk
- Mango yoghurt
- Peach yoghurt
- Honeydew yoghurt
- Lemon yoghurt
- Honey black tea
- Peach tea
- Lemon tea
- Cocorica (hot)
- Dark chocolate (hot)
- Cappucino (hot)
Cocorica Bandar Sunway
Sharing a space with Restaurant Chick-In, Cocorica Bandar Sunway offers parched throats relief with an array of beverages ranging from coffee and tea-based drinks to fruity ice blended beverages. Visiting patrons and students from the nearby Sunway University trickle into the cafe’s timbered interiors for frosty sips of ice blended signature Cocorica, cappucino, dark chocolate, fruit yoghurt smoothies, honey black tea, and other drinks.
- RM7 for a RM10 cash voucher
- RM13 for a RM20 cash voucher
Ayam Goreng Harumi
Snack on the light and easy delights of Ayam Goreng Harumi, including a range of child-friendly nibbles like chicken nuggets, French fries, and mini sausages. Head over to the One Shamelin Shopping Mall for a bowl of tongue-twisting spicy ramen noodles, and wash it down with an assortment of soft drinks to choose from.
- RM39 for an RM50 cash voucher
- RM75 for an RM100 cash voucher
Click here to see full menu.
Fuzio Bar @ Berangan
Traditional Italian flavours conjured by a chef with more than 10 years of experience are served in a rustic fashion atop wooden boards and white platters, in a classy environment featuring oaken furnishings and neutral earth tones. Pastas and pizzas feature heavily on its menu, along with main courses of grilled lamb rack, baked cod fish, and beef tenderloin. The restaurant also serves a noteworthy dish of grilled rabbit and rabbit ragout. Cocktails, mocktails, and liquor are available to inject a dose of merriness to dinners, while a wine cellar boasting French labels pairs well with meat dishes and exotic blind dates.
Fuzio Bar & Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on their menu.
- Zeus waffle for RM15 instead of RM20
- Zeus salad for RM12 instead of RM16
Each person gets
- Choose from:
– Zeus Crunchy Waffle: Koko Krunch, corn flakes, banana, peanut butter, and choice of any Swensen’s Ice Cream
– Zeus Fruity Waffle: peaches, bananas, kiwis, strawberries, and choice of any Swensen’s Ice Cream
– Espresso Waffle: single original espresso waffle + 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
– Berry Waffle Delight: 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream topped with premium Hershey’s sauce
– Rocky Waffle Delight: 1 scoop of Rocky Road ice cream topped with premium Hershey’s sauce
Swensen’s ice cream flavours
- Salted gula Melaka
- Mocha almond fudge
- Rocky Road
- Grilled chicken salad
– Grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, broccoli, balsamic vinaigrette, and parmesan
Tucked away in a hidden little nook just a 10-minute walk from Sunway University, Zeus Thirteen offers stir-crazy students and patrons alike an escape into the world of caffeine and confectionery. Choose from waffles, hazelnut lattes, breakfast spreads, and even breakfast waffles, to tempt the sweet and savoury all at once.
- Meal for 2 people for RM68.80 instead of RM83.80
Each group of 2 people gets
- 500g seabass
- Live clam soup
- 2x Thai rice
- 2x chrysanthemum tea
- 2x side dishes (choose from):
– Bean sprouts
– Lotus root
– Cherry tomato
– White radish
– Abalone mushroom
Tan Yu Fish Shop
Chow down on a spread of seafood dishes made in the citrus-spicy Szechuan style of Tan Yu Fish Shop. Choose from fresh fish and seafood like prawns and clams, and a variety of cooking styles to sup with friends at this Bandar Sunway eatery.
Buffets, much like sports and trying to get into a pair of ultra-skinny jeans, are a testament to the human will to attempt the near impossible. Break human barriers with today’s Groupon: for RM47, you get an international dinner buffet (RM119 value) at Halia in Sime Darby Convention Centre, Bukit Kiara.
Click to view menu
Local cravings and international curiosities come together within the purpose-built venue, housing exclusive ballrooms and auditoriums catering to quiet meals, relaxing dinner dates, or family feasts. Nestled beside the TPCKL, diners nibble on servings of Western, Italian, Asian, and local fare while gazing out over the lush greenways and undulating hills. The reserved convention centre hosting exclusive events of banquets and weddings may still be easily reached via the SPRINT highway, Bukit Kiara roads, Jalan Beringin, or Jalan Setia Murni with landmarks of Eastin Hotel and Juara Indoor Stadium.