Comprehensive Eye Examination at Optiker Optometry Clinic for RM35
- Examination consists of check-ups for glaucoma, lazy eye, cataracts, and more.
- Check-up allows opportunity for early detection and diagnosis of systemic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Consultation and check-up conducted by trained optometrist with more than 4 years of experience.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Reserved car parks available.
Normal Price : RM120.00
- Eye examination for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM120
- Distant refractive error
– Short-sightedness, long-sightedness, or astigmatism
- Near refractive error
– Presbyopia or difficulty in focusing vision
- Eye muscle balance
– Observation for symptoms including squinting, double vision, and the underlying causes of tired eyes
– Examination for signs of ‘lazy eye’
- Dry eye test
- External eye examination
- Internal eye pressure
- Retina examination
– Examination conducted with green wave and infrared camera
– Detection of symptoms indicative of hypertension, high cholesterol, as well as macular and retinal degeneration
- Print-out of eye health report
- Vision and lifestyle consultation
Supplementary test will be conducted, if deemed necessary by optometrist.
- Supplementary test covers:
– Colour vision test
– Corneal mapping (topography)
– Contrast sensitivity test
– 3D vision test
– Internal eye muscle flexibility test
– Eye mobility test
Optiker Optometry Clinic
Optiker Optometry Clinic provides services straddling both clinical examinations as well as optical retail, proffering assistance in dispensing prescription and multifocal glasses, and spectacle repair and refurbishing, alongside a range of check-ups and diagnostic probing. Located in Section 14 Petaling Jaya, the optometrist can be found within a five-minute walk from Jaya Shopping Centre.