Elephant Safari Park & Lodge: Up to 5D4N Stay for 2 People in Paddy View Room with Breakfast & Elephant Park Admission
- Nature-friendly lodge located within an elephant safari.
- Recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Visit Pura Ulun Danu Bratan water temple, Oka Agro Wisata coffee plantation, Gunung Kawi temple complex, and more.
- Instalment plan available from RM20.15 per week onwards. Click here to see our FAQ.
- Travel till Sep 30, 2015.
Normal Price : RM2,335.00
- 3D2N vacation for 2 for RM1,048 (up to RM2,335 value)
- 4D3N vacation for 2 for RM1,528 (up to RM3,458 value)
- 5D4N vacation for 2 for RM1,978 (up to RM4,582 value)
Safari Stay and Adventure next to Sumatran Superstars
Walk on the wild side as you stroll alongside the gentle giants of this Bali property, which sits side-by-side with a forest-enclosed elephant rescue park. Housing up to 31 Sumatran pachyderms in a three-hectare landscaped garden, your host coaxes you into day-to-day experiences with the endangered species as you dine with views of the play-lake or get hands-on with the morning bath. As you jump into your trekking trip to the nearby Taro forest, let the guides of this Steve Irwin-approved elephant centre enlighten you in the breadth of flora and fauna that appears exclusively during the day or under the moonlight.
Ubud, Bali: Village Life and Paddy Terraces
Ubud is located in the heart of Bali on the central foothills, away from the party beach crowds and closer to nature and the cultural heartland of the island. Much of the countryside is still preserved; you can see terraced paddy fields creeping up the hills, art centres where the pulse of tradition still beats strong, and villagers going about their daily activities. The Agung Rai Museum of Art is one such place where you can immerse yourself in Bali’s rich culture amidst traditional architecture, stone carvings, and dance performances while experiencing a dash of modern art. Observe the fluid movements of traditional Balinese dancers as the distinct sound of the gamelan rings through the royal courtyard of the Puri Saren Palace, an architectural monument that preserves the glory of the Ubud Empire.
Mingle with the locals and learn of their worship rituals at Saraswati Temple, and wander among the lotus ponds and admire the intricate stone architecture of the religious site that honours the Hindu Goddess of learning, literature, and art, Saraswati. The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is an ecological reserve and home to over 115 species of trees, long-tailed macaques, and Pura Dalem Agung Padangtega, a temple dedicated to the Hindu Goddess of Death. Continue along Jl Monkey Forest to where it connects to Jl Raya Ubud and you will find the Ubud Art Market, a bazaar that sells handicrafts like wood carvings, stone sculptures, and batik fabric on one end, and local produce, food, and drinks on the other.
Elephant show schedule
Paddy View Room
- 36 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tour information
- Bicycle rental
- Shuttle service to Ubud
- Airport transfer
- Public Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to resort)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR800,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: IDR600,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: IDR400,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free of charge
- Upgrade to Garden View Room: IDR800,000 per room per night