Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung: Up to 5D4N Stay for 2 People in Superior Room with Breakfast
- Business hotel located in downtown Bandung, within close range to train station and nearby Pasar Baru markets and commerce centres.
- Visit Villa Isola, the dormant volcano of Tangkuban Perahu, Braga Street, Gedung Sate, Patenggang Lake, or go shopping at Rumah Mode Factory Outlet, Paris Van Java, Cihampelas Walk, Istana Plaza Mall, and more.
- Bandung is listed among TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Destinations in Indonesia.
- Travel till Aug 31, 2015.
Normal Price : RM393.00
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM298 (up to RM393 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM438 (up to RM590 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM578 (up to RM786 value)
Close-knit Hearth within Downtown Bandung
Tucked within its reserved enclave of ascending vines and a shrub-adorned entryway amidst the circuitry of Bandung’s city centre, your host proffers a central column of comforts nestled close to an array of local commerce centres, including the Pasar Baru range of markets and wholesale outlets. Receiving guests past pillared thresholds of lightly bronzed marble and under the twinkling of a chandelier and overhead trifecta of pronounced ceiling beams, the hotel broadens its welcome through an arrangement of cozy stays. Within condensed dwellings lined with encompassing aureate strips, guests abate traces of languor inside sheltered privacy of copper veiling and bold, darkened furnishing as a vivid mantle of scarlet vaults across linen-dressed beds.
- Soothe trek-induced sores and weariness at your host’s wellness centre, dubbed My Place Spa as the men’s-only facility provides therapeutic treatments and a dip in bubbling Jacuzzi baths to chase away fatigue and beckon bodies to feel right at home.
- Dine on in-house offerings of local and intercontinental fare, available at King Dynasty Restaurant, or treat starving senses of stardom with karaoke sessions at D’Dragon Lounge & Karaoke, complete with nightly rotations of party themes and private rooms for secluded bouts of crooning.
Bandung, Indonesia: City of Flowers
The capital of West Java, Bandung, is geographically situated in a river basin guarded by volcanic peaks; a prime location that led to its establishment as the administrative capital of the Dutch East India Company during colonial days. The city offers you an experience closer to nature, while the remnants of the heritage buildings during the Dutch rule lend a European ambiance to the city. Along Jl. Asia-Afrika, you can see several Art Deco-style architecture like Gedung Merdeka where the first Asian-African conference was held and attended by world leaders. Shopping is also a popular activity here, and there are factory outlet shopping centres like Rumah Mode where you can browse a wide selection of fashion items from international labels. Although there are many high-end restaurants around serving Indonesian and international cuisine, it is worth the experience to eat at a roadside stall where hawkers dish up local street food like deep-fried tofu drenched in peanut sauce, spicy basreng crisps, and soto.
After you have explored the city in its entirety, make your way to the surrounding mountains for a day of hiking and sightseeing. Patuha Volcano lies to the southwest of Bandung and is home to the White Crater. The lake in the centre of the crater changes colour with the weather and is fringed by sulphurous white soil, and you may even spot monkeys, mousedeer, and wild boar darting among the foliage, and the occasional eagle.
- 18sqm room
- King bed or twin-bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 6 – 12 per room. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Karaoke bar
- Shuttle services
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services
- Complimentary shoe-shining services
- Safety deposit box
- Meeting rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for third adult: IDR280,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: IDR75,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free of charge