Kanishka Villas: Up to 6D5N Stay for 2 People in One-Bedroom Private Pool Villa with Daily Breakfast
- 5-star resort located in coastal town of Seminyak, within reach of local eateries, bars, and shopping spots.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
- Facilities include private pool, in-villa spa treatments and room service, and more.
- Visit the Petitenget Temple, Bali Trick Art Gallery, Discovery Shopping Mall, the Folk Art Gallery, or the nearby Seminyak and Double Six Beach, and more.
- Installment plan available from RM21.50 per week onwards. Click here to see our FAQ.
- Travel till Dec 20, 2015.
Normal Price : RM3,215.00
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,118 (up to RM3,215 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,628 (up to RM4,822 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,118 (up to RM6,429 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM2,518 (up to RM8,036 value)
Hotel at a glance
Ensconced in the quilted berth of Seminyak’s touristic township, along its western shoreline is the hotel’s collection of villas offering abodes away from home and sheltered within its own tranquil territory despite the buzzing of nearby hangouts and the beachfront nightlife. A restful self-contained domain awaits in the hotel’s selection of pads, where guests are treated to a wholesome space sectioned into designated areas comprising the kitchen and living room, while a separate spread upon which the bedroom lays. The chamber holds sway over fatigue through serene views of the private swimming pool accompanied by the lapping of the entryway pond’s waters, as a mosquito netted four-poster bed catches heads falling into slumber. Right outside the room lies the aforementioned pool space, encompassed by its very own deck equipped with recumbent chairs at the ready for sessions of lounging in the sun or therapeutic spa treatments proffered within the comfort of the villa.
- Explore the surrounding beach town with ease with the hotel’s array of bicycles available for rent.
- Pump away humdrum evenings at the hotel’s neighbouring fitness centre. A full fledged gym fitted with an assortment of equipment and a range of classes, Bali Fitness Seminyak comes available to guests with specialised fees and package options for the fitness buff.
Bali: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Room size: 50sqm
- Bedding type: 1 Queen bed
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 3 – 11. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- In-villa spa services
- Partnering gym and fitness centre
- Bicycle rental
- Currency exchange
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle services
- Laundry services
- Childcare services
- Safety deposit box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: US$50 per person per night
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 11: US$30 per person per night
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: Free
- Upgrade to two-bedroom villa: US$100 per villa per night