KL Tower: Buffet Lunch at Atmosphere 360?? with Admission to Blue Coral Aquarium from RM69
- Dine at one of the Top 10 Restaurants in KLCC, above Kuala Lumpur’s cityscape in KL Tower’s revolving restaurant, the highest restaurant in Malaysia.
- Malaysian and international cuisines such as scallop with garlic and spring onion sauce, roasted lamb leg, salmon tandoori with raita, butter prawn, potato masala, and more.
- Children aged 4 and below dine and gain admission tickets for free.
One’s bucket list often includes travelling around the world, scuba diving, and buckets. Today’s Groupon checks off practical desires with a buffet lunch at Revolving Restaurant @ KL Tower, with entrance tickets to Blue Coral Aquarium at KL Tower in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 child (5 – 12 years) for RM69 instead of RM86.35
- Buffet for 1 adult for RM89 instead of RM110.45
- 1x lunch buffet at Atmosphere 360. Click here to see menu.
- 1x Blue Coral Aquarium Admission ticket (valid til Jul 2, 2015) (RM18 value for adults; RM15 value for children)
The Highest Revolving Restaurant in Malaysia and Blue Coral Aquarium @ KL TOWER
Hover over the bustling Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur as meals tickle taste buds. Softly aglow with overhead fibre optic lights lining 360-view floating chambers, the centre spreads decked with polished glass and pixel-perfect partition accompany wistful dining amongst genial companies and benign clouds. Encased within one of the world-s tallest towers, winding halls of gulf, reef, and barriers house international stars from the depths of Fiji, Hawaii, the Caribbean, and more while offering tours and educational trips to family groups or bands of friends.
- Individual aged 5 – 12: RM69 nett per person (prior booking required)
- Child aged 4 and below dine and gain admission tickets for free (max. 2 children). 3rd child onwards pay RM69 per head