Lynnaya Urban River Resort: Up to 5D4N Stay for 2 People in Deluxe Bungalow with Breakfast
- 4-star boutique hotel in the heart of Siem Reap.
- Facilities include an outdoor pool, spa, restaurant, tour operator, visa services, currency exchange services, and more.
- Visit Angkor Archaeological Park, Bayon Temple, Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom, Banteay Srei, and other historical gems throughout the area.
- Travel till Oct 31, 2015.
Normal Price : RM947.00
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM488 (up to RM947 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM728 (up to RM1,421 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM958 (up to RM1,894 value)
Laidback Boutique Retreat in Siem Reap
Blending into the verdant beauty of its surroundings, the ivory walled hotel exudes nature-centric vibes with shiny timber floors, ornate screen doors, and displays of minimalistic furnishings. Lingering in burgundy and tobacco veiled rooms, restful slumbers are invoked at the spa, followed by an appeasing meal at the on-site restaurant or a well-deserved nightcap from the bar. If a dip in the outdoor pool hemmed with stone and timber fails to draw one’s attention, some of Siem Reap’s best loved attractions await in the form of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom, and Angkor Archaelogical Park.
Siem Reap, Cambodia: Guardian of the Angkor Temples
The city of Siem Reap is popularly known as the ‘Gateway to Angkor’ as most visitors choose the town as a base to explore the ruins of Angkor and its surrounding attractions. Although the temples are a shadow of its former glorious Khmer Empire days, they are still a sight to behold; myth and history are etched into the stone structures that chronicle the religious beliefs and legacy of an ancient civilisation. The prized jewels of the UNESCO World Heritage Site are Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, and it is worth waking up before dawn to climb up the steps of these monuments and see the rising sun tint the landscape with hues of gold.
Siem Reap has more to offer besides age-old temples. In the town area, you can visit the Angkor National Museum as a prelude to your trip to the Angkor Archaeological park, or drop by Angkor Silk Farm to see how silk worms are cultivated and silk-weaving techniques. It is possible to cover the town on foot but transportation services are readily available to shuttle you from one location to another. Familiarise yourself with the flavours unique to this region at a restaurant specialising in Khmer cuisine, which focuses on fresh ingredients, simplicity, and aromatic herbs. Some of these venues stage Apsara dance performances for diners, a classical dance performed by women dressed in elaborate costumes and golden headdresses that tell a tale through fluid movements and facial expressions. About half an hour away towards the southern outskirts of the city is the vast expanse of water that is Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. Go for a boat tour that takes you past floating villages and fishermen hard at work, while trips to the wildlife reserve and flooded forests bring you up-close to nature and its inhabitants.
- King or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Tour operator
- Visa service
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Laundry service
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: USD35 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: USD9 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
- Transfer from airport: USD15 per car per way (Max. 3 people)
Facebook: Lynnaya Urban River Resort