Royal Empire Hotel: Up to 4D3N Stay for 2 People in Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- 4-star hotel with Khmer-style decor located close to Angkor Shopping Arcade night market, Cambodian Cultural Village, and Pub Street.
- 12-minute drive to Angkor Wat and 13-minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Facilities include a fitness centre, restaurants, spa, and saltwater swimming pool.
- Siem Reap is third on Trip Advisor’s Top 25 Destinations in Asia.
- Travel till Oct 31, 2015.
Normal Price : RM1,329.00
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM318 (up to RM1,329 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM438 (up to RM1,939 value)
Hotel at a glance
Khmer-style adornments and décor mark the guest’s entrance into Royal Empire Hotel’s lobby, where dark wood furniture, with traditional Khmer motifs strike a contrast against pale-colored walls. Shoes can be heard click clacking on the hardwood and polished tile floors as guests walk towards their rooms, where the familiar contrast of dark wood floors and furnishings against cream walls greet sojourning eyes.
- Take a ride out to Angkor Shopping Arcade night market where a flurry of vendors and tourists fill the air with a buzz of energy and activity.
- Chlorine-sensitive skin and hair rejoice at the sight of the outdoor saltwater pool, where guests can dip toes or submerge entire bodies to escape the Indochinese heat.
- Acquaint yourself with the local culture through its cuisine with a Khmer style dinner at the hotel’s restaurants, or muster some Dutch courage at the lounge for whatever the night holds.
Siem Reap, Cambodia: What to see and do
The city of Siem Reap is popularly known as the ‘Gateway to Angkor’ as most visitors choose the town as a base to explore the ruins of Angkor and its surrounding attractions. Although the temples are a shadow of its former glorious Khmer Empire days, they are still a sight to behold; myth and history are etched into the stone structures that chronicle the religious beliefs and legacy of an ancient civilisation. The prized jewels of the UNESCO World Heritage Site are Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, and it is worth waking up before dawn to climb up the steps of these monuments and see the rising sun tint the landscape with hues of gold.
Siem Reap has more to offer besides age-old temples. In the town area, you can visit the Angkor National Museum as a prelude to your trip to the Angkor Archaeological park, or drop by Angkor Silk Farm to see how silk worms are cultivated and silk-weaving techniques. It is possible to cover the town on foot but transportation services are readily available to shuttle you from one location to another. Familiarise yourself with the flavours unique to this region at a restaurant specialising in Khmer cuisine, which focuses on fresh ingredients, simplicity, and aromatic herbs. Some of these venues stage Apsara dance performances for diners, a classical dance performed by women dressed in elaborate costumes and golden headdresses that tell a tale through fluid movements and facial expressions. About half an hour away towards the southern outskirts of the city is the vast expanse of water that is Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. Go for a boat tour that takes you past floating villages and fishermen hard at work, while trips to the wildlife reserve and flooded forests bring you up-close to nature and its inhabitants.
- 36 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults and 1 child aged 10 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor saltwater swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Grand meeting and banquet room
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 11 and above: USD20 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 10: USD8 per person per night.
Facebook: Royal Empire Hotel