Seoul Garden: Korean BBQ & Steamboat Buffet at Amanjaya Mall from RM31
- Wide variety of fresh meat, seafood, Korean appetisers, desserts and more.
- Steamboat soup base choices of chicken, ginseng, herbal chicken, kimchi, and tom yam.
- Over 10 varieties of signature in-house meat marinades.
The steamboat was invented when people got really hungry in saunas. Today-s Groupon steams up mussels and muscles with a Korean barbecue and steamboat buffet for one person at Seoul Garden, Amanjaya Mall. Choose from:
- Buffet lunch for RM31 instead of RM41.70
- Buffet dinner for RM35 instead of RM44.10
Soup choices include
- Herbal chicken
- Tom yam
Note: Refill for a second round of chicken soup is free. Other flavours are subject to RM4.00 surcharge per table.
Seoul Garden, Amanjaya Mall
Metallic circles of hot plates gleam under the recessed lights of the Korean BBQ and steamboat franchise on the 2nd floor of Amanjaya Mall in Sungai Petani. Bowls of soup fog up the large glass windows, steaming up a plethora of fresh meat and seafood soaked in one of the ten varieties of signature in-house marinades. Those seeking a dose of carbohydrates can dig into a selection of local and Korean appetisers and desserts.