- Feast on German pork knuckle, footlong currywurst, grilled lamb rack, barbecue smoked pork ribs, and more.
- Bavarian-themed restaurant specialising in European cuisine and beer.
- Price range from RM4 to RM69.90.
- Chef with more than 10 years of experience.
- Free shuttle bus from Serdang KTM station to iOi City Mall.
- RM59 for RM100 cash voucher
Click here to see full menu.
Illuminated white letters across a wooden signboard spelling out ‘Buddies Bistro’ beckon beer drinkers and pork enthusiasts to enter the Bavarian-themed establishment. Located in iOi City Mall, Putrajaya, the bistro keeps patrons watered with a selection of European beers on tap and in bottles. Bottles and glasses line the shelves behind the bar as bartenders clad in black pull golden, frothy, effervescent liquids into chilled glasses. From the kitchen a chef with over ten years of experience fire up ovens and stoves to bring porky delights like pork knuckles and roast pork to feed hungry mouths.
- Dine at one of the Top 10 Restaurants in KLCC, above Kuala Lumpur’s cityscape in KL Tower’s revolving restaurant, the highest restaurant in Malaysia.
- Malaysian and international cuisines such as scallop with garlic and spring onion sauce, roasted lamb leg, salmon tandoori with raita, butter prawn, potato masala, and more.
- Children aged 4 and below dine and gain admission tickets for free.
One’s bucket list often includes travelling around the world, scuba diving, and buckets. Today’s Groupon checks off practical desires with a buffet lunch at Revolving Restaurant @ KL Tower, with entrance tickets to Blue Coral Aquarium at KL Tower in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Buffet for 1 child (5 – 12 years) for RM69 instead of RM86.35
- Buffet for 1 adult for RM89 instead of RM110.45
- 1x lunch buffet at Atmosphere 360. Click here to see menu.
- 1x Blue Coral Aquarium Admission ticket (valid til Jul 2, 2015) (RM18 value for adults; RM15 value for children)
The Highest Revolving Restaurant in Malaysia and Blue Coral Aquarium @ KL TOWER
Hover over the bustling Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur as meals tickle taste buds. Softly aglow with overhead fibre optic lights lining 360-view floating chambers, the centre spreads decked with polished glass and pixel-perfect partition accompany wistful dining amongst genial companies and benign clouds. Encased within one of the world-s tallest towers, winding halls of gulf, reef, and barriers house international stars from the depths of Fiji, Hawaii, the Caribbean, and more while offering tours and educational trips to family groups or bands of friends.
- Individual aged 5 – 12: RM69 nett per person (prior booking required)
- Child aged 4 and below dine and gain admission tickets for free (max. 2 children). 3rd child onwards pay RM69 per head
Blue Coral Aquarium and Atmosphere Revolving Restaurant are available for school tours, company seminars, birthday parties and other celebrations. Call 012-382 3596 or 018-228 1931 to enquire.
- Restaurant specialising in Western grill and barbecues.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Mixed grill platter for 2 people RM38 instead of RM67.80 (only RM19 per person)
- Mixed grill platter with 12-inch pizza for 4 people for RM68 instead of RM124.50 (only RM17 per person)
Each group of two people gets
- 1x mixed grill platter with lamb, chicken, and sirloinsteak (RM39.90 value)
- 1x creamy mushroom soup (RM5.90 value)
- 2x fruit juice (RM15.80 value). Choose from:
– Green apple
10% service charge (RM6.20 value)
Each group of four people gets
- 1x mixed grill platter with lamb, chicken, and sirloin steak (RM39.90 value)
- 1x 12-inch pizza. Choose from:
– Smoked duck (RM29.90 value)
– Chicken chunks and onion (RM27.90 value)
– Hawaiian chicken (RM27.90 value)
– Tuna (RM27.90 value)
– Shiitake mushroom (RM27.90 value)
– Pepperoni (RM27.90 value)
– Grilled lamb (RM27.90 value)
– Vegetarian (RM25.90 value)
– Margherita (RM19.90 value)
- 2x creamy mushroom soup (RM11.80 value)
- 4x fruit juice (RM31.60 value). Choose from:
– Green apple
10% service charge (up to RM11.30 value)
Located in the Land Beneath the Winds in Penampang, Jo’s Kitchen exudes a rustic quality with its brick patterned walls and dark wood furnishings. Paneled windows and doors offer passersby a glimpse into the establishment that specialises in Western grill and barbecues, with offerings like grilled sirloin steaks, grilled tiger prawns, and mixed grill platters. Satiate sweet tooths as well at the restaurant by biting into desserts such as chocolate cupcakes, apple crumbles, and tiramisus.
Jo’s Kitchen does not serve pork on its menu.
Touch ‘n Go: Get 10% Off With Cafaeyen (03-Apr-2015 To 15-Apr-2015)Location :
Have a sip of the original taste of Bangkok at Cafaeyen today
And pay with Touch ‘n Go to enjoy 10% discount. Promotion till 15 March 2016.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Tudung2u: 10% Off On Zawara Shawl Collection (03-Apr-2015 To 17-Apr-2015)Location :
While Stock Last
- Newly opened restaurant specialising in Japanese cuisine, offering teppanyaki, kushiyaki skewers, customisable menrui noodle dishes, sushi, and more.
- Wi-Fi available.
- 7-piece salmon sashimi platter for RM10 instead of RM30.80
- 7-piece salmon sashimi platter (RM28 value)
- 10% service charge (RM2.80 value)
Ichiryu Japanese Restaurant
Ichiryu Japanese Restaurant leaps into the fold of lunch-time locales in Pavilion Bundusan with a modern take on savoury selections hailing from the familiar spectrum of Japanese fare. The restaurant delivers a double-whammy of umami notes through its duplex outlet, with its ground floor vicinity carting out selections of sushi to fidgety fingers and gaping mouths by way of conveyor belt while its upper floor provides a more restrained dining space for private galas, accommodating parties of up to 50 people with semi-fine dining sensibilities. Among the restaurant’s repertoire of Japanese cuisine are the essential cuts of sashimi and maki rolls, grilled yakimono fare, and kushiyaki skewers. A palette of set meals add to the oriental mix in addition to a customisable range of menrui noodle dishes on offer, prompting diners to match soup bases with choices of soba, udon, or ramen paired with their picking of seafood or meat fillings.
Ichiryu Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
KL SOGO: Shop & Redeem Promotion (03-Apr-2015 To 25-May-2015)Location :
7F Customer Service Centre. KL Sogo
Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur
Collect Rebate Coupons as you shop!
RM30 Rebate Coupon – 5 Stamps
RM80 Rebate Coupon – 10 Stamps
RM150 Rebate Coupon – 15 Stamps
RM250 Rebate Coupon – 20 Stamps
Get a stamp from 7F Customer Service Centre for every RM150 you spend at KL Sogo to redeem Rebate Coupons for your next shopping.
>> MORE DETAILS
Jogoya Buffet Friday Promotion (03-Apr-2015 To 24-Apr-2015)Location :
Starhill Gallery, Bukit Bintang
Enjoy your Lunch / Supper at Jogoya with only RM75.80nett.
1. Not valid with other promotion and discounts.
2. Promotion only offer for adult.
3. All price above are inclusive of 6% GST and 10% Service Charge.
4. The company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.