- Located at PD Waterfront’s business centre near restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
- Participate in watersports by the beach, visit an ostrich farm, or explore the Army Museum.
- 2D1N Superior Room without window stay for 2 for RM65 (up to RM85 value)
- 2D1N Superior Room with window stay for 2 for RM68 (up to RM88 value)
- 2D1N Deluxe Room without window stay for 2 for RM78 (up to RM98 value)
- 2D1N Deluxe Room with window stay for 2 for RM85 (up to RM105 value)
- 2D1N Family Room stay for 2 for RM118 (up to RM138 value)
Boutique Hotel Facing Gentle Waves
The boutique hotel can be easily spotted by its bright facade and four-leaf clover signage, and is located at the vibrant PD Waterfront commercial centre. All of its rooms are air-conditioned and furnished with a 32-inch LED television, work station, hairdryer, and safe; and each one features a colourful theme. There is a number of restaurants to dine at, all within walking distance from the hotel, as well as retail outlets and water activities.
Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan: Seaside Town with Golden Beaches
Port Dickson is a popular beach destination in the western coast of Peninsular Malaysia, especially among urban dwellers in neighbouring cities like Seremban and Kuala Lumpur. The main attraction here is the beach; golden sand stretches along a 16-kilometre strip that borders the sun-warmed waters of the Straits of Malacca. There are a lot of facilities for visitors at Teluk Kemang like gazebos, restaurants, souvenir stalls, and parking, as well as watersports like jet-skiing, banana boat rides, and kayaking; while the beaches of Pantai Purnama, Bagan Pinang, and Blue Lagoon are quieter and great for sightseeing and evening strolls.
Away from the seaside, there are a number of small town sights and attractions to explore. The Army Museum can be found next to a military base off the main road and is dedicated to the soldiers that defended the country in times of turmoil. No entry fee is required to tour the premises; you can see decommissioned military vehicles like planes, tanks, and artillery guns on display, and trace the history of the army back to the Malacca sultanate era.
Stop by the PD Ostrich Farm along the coastal road for a close-up look of the world’s largest bird, which also has a petting zoo filled with farm animals. You can experience riding on an ostrich, feeding them with corn, or sampling gourmet dishes made with their meat and eggs. Also along the coastal road is Wan Loong Temple, a Taoist temple that pays tribute to Chinese deities like the Goddess of Mercy and the Monkey King, surrounded by a landscaped garden with a koi pond.
Superior Room without / with window
- 13 sqm room
- Queen-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults per room
Deluxe Room without / with window
- 15 sqm room
- Queen-sized or 2 single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 7 and below per room. Child aged 7 and below subject to additional charges.
- 22 sqm room
- Queen-sized and single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and below per room. Children aged 7 and below subject to additional charges.
- Free parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 7 and below: RM40 per person per night.
- Extra bed without breakfast for child aged 7 and below: RM30 per person per night.
Facebook: Clover Hotel