Weekends are best spent catching up with friends, family, and one’s appetite. Today’s Groupon gets acquainted with a cash voucher for all food and drinks at Heritage Village Nyonya Food in Paradigm Mall. Choose from:
- RM18 for an RM30 cash voucher
- RM35 for an RM60 cash voucher
Click here to see full menu
Heritage Village Nyonya Food
Traditional flavours gather at the Heritage Village Nyonya Food restaurant touting authentic Nyonya fare as well as Asian fusion, Chinese, breakfasts, and brunches for excited palates and homesick stomachs. With three outlets in the Klang Valley, marble tables, wooden chairs, and framed pictures set a homely atmosphere as an array of dishes await visiting customers such as Penang white curry mee and nasi lemak.
Heritage Village Nyonya Food does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- 3-course Western and Asian fusion meal for 2 people for RM39 instead of RM63.60
- RM39 for a RM60 cash voucher
Each group of 2 people gets
3-course Western and Asian fusion meal for 2 people
- Main course (choose 2):
– Nasi lemak with chicken rendang / beef rendang / fried chicken with herbs (RM17.90 value)
– Sarawak laksa (RM16.90 value)
– Fried rice a la kampung with belacan fried chicken (RM18.90 value)
– Chicken chop (RM17.90 value)
- Nyonya rojak buah (RM12.90 value)
- 2x servings of Nyonya kueh of the day (RM3.90 value)
- Drinks (RM9 value, choose 2):
– Mango ice cooler
– Orange ice cooler
– Kiwi ice cooler
Click here for full menu.
Operating in Taman Megah, Kelana Jaya for over a decade, Bayu Timor is recognisable by its green signage and wooden furnishings, giving way to an interior reminiscent of Nyonya houses of yore. Intricately decorated, the restaurant seats customers as they peruse menus of Western and Asian delights. Appetites are sated with servings of wok-fried yam cakes, nasi lemak, chicken cordon bleu, tom yam goong, and more, topped off with a cake slice or cold dessert paired with a drink to complete meals.
Bayu Timor does not serve pork on its menu.
- RM35 for a RM50 cash voucher
- RM64 for a RM100 cash voucher
Click here for food menu.
Click here for drinks menu.
The Caravan Cafe
A glass, brick, and mortar facade welcome guests into the interiors of The Caravan Cafe, complete with floral motifs all wall-encompassing murals. With an eclectic menu featuring tastes of Western, Asian, and local flavours, the cafe sates cravings with seafood carbonara, steak, nasi ayam penyet, buttermilk chicken with rice, Penang-style char koay teow, and more. The Caravan Cafe specialises in home-baked cakes, ready for customers to enjoy at their Bangi-based restaurant or for takeaway to private events.
The Caravan Cafe does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- RM75 for a RM100 cash voucher
- RM42 for a RM50 cash voucher
Click here for full menu.
Chicken House specialises in Korean cuisine, identifiable by its red signage. Customers at the restaurant sit at marble tabletops set upon wooden seating, decorated by BBQ grills and a myriad of Korean hotpot and hotplate dishes to heat to perfection upon searing surfaces. As its name suggests, Chicken House specialises in Korean fried chicken, decked out in a variety of sauces and cooking styles, including soy sauce with garlic, cajun spicy sauce, cajun soy sauce, hot soy sauce and garlic, and more.
- RM35 for RM40 cash voucher
- RM52 for RM60 cash voucher
Click here to view menu.
Cafe Coffee Day
Interlocking sustainability with coffee-drinking practices, Cafe Coffee Day sources its beans from the verdant valleys of the Indian Western Ghats, where Arabica coffee trees are nurtured beneath the shade of the lush canopies, before the ripe berries are hand-picked and processed for coffee-based beverages around the globe. In addition to steaming cups of Joe, tea infusions, ice blended drinks, and smoothies, the international cafe chain offers visiting patrons a bevy of snacks and desserts like chicken lasagna, garlic butter rice with chicken rendang hijau, turkey sandwiches, and an assortment of baked goods and cakes to keep lonely cups company. Patrons can find their bittersweet brews at KL Sentral, NU Sentral, and Pearl International Hotel outlets.
Cafe Coffee Day does not offer pork or alcohol on its menu.
Preparing for buffets is important as one is required to arrange a good table spread, select a tasteful theme, and wear loose sweatpants. Today’s Groupon makes room with a buffet at Shogun- Japanese Buffet Restaurant, valid at two outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
Weekday lunch buffet (Mon – Fri)
- Buffet for 1 person for RM43 instead of RM81.40
- Buffet for 2 people for RM83 instead of RM162.80
- Buffet for 4 people for RM161 instead of RM325.60
- Buffet for 6 people for RM235 instead of RM488.40
Weekday dinner buffet (Mon – Fri)
- Buffet for 1 person for RM49 instead of RM92
- Buffet for 2 people for RM95 instead of RM184
- Buffet for 4 people for RM185 instead of RM368
- Buffet for 6 people for RM271 instead of RM552
Weekend lunch or dinner buffet (Sat – Sun)
- Buffet for 1 person for RM59 instead of RM92
- Buffet for 2 people for RM115 instead of RM184
- Buffet for 4 people for RM225 instead of RM368
- Buffet for 6 people for RM331 instead of RM552
Click here to see full menu.
Refer here for child and senior citizen rates.
Shogun / Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant-
Founded in 1999, Shogun / Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant is an award-winning chain of restaurants specialising in Japanese cuisine. With two operating outlets in the Klang Valley, the restaurants serve up a variety of more than 250 Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Western, and local food varieties. Customers may also opt to hold birthday parties, full moon celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more at their outlets, or opt for delivery services at your doorstep by Shogun2U.
Shogun- Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcoholic beverages on its menu.
Facebook: Shogun by Saisaki Japanese Buffet
- Redeem your Groupon on mobile. No printout or booking required.
- Multi-tier steamboat allows diners to steam, grill, and cook steamboat-style.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Price range from RM0.50 onwards.
Steamboats appeal to everyone, unless one is allergic to seafood, averse to boiled food, or prefers waterships. Today-s Groupon solidifies needs with a cash voucher for food and drinks at Bobogo Steamboat in Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- RM14 for an RM20 cash voucher
- RM26 for an RM40 cash voucher
Click here to view menu.
Situated in the ever-bustling square of the Strand, Bobogo Steamboat’s corner shoplot is easily spotted thanks to its front and centre position across Sunway Giza. Whether they choose to eat inside or outside, customers can enjoy meals in brightly-lit dining areas, waited on by staff who scurry at the call of the hungry. In the interim between ordering and satisfaction, diners get to feed their aural stomachs with the savouring scent of boiling spices and sizzling meat whipped up by a chef backed by 15 years of experience. Those full years of cooking contribute to the house specialties, which include ready-to-eat dishes, grilled food served with their signature soup, and the special steamboat pot, a three-tier pot boiling with spiced broth and the customer’s choice of meat, vegetables, and seafood.