Swensen’s Malaysia is having their 1-For-1 Promotion. Enjoy Great Deals with 1-for-1 on Mains / Desserts and many more.
Only applies to mains and desserts excluding single / double scoop ice cream, mega sundae and whole cake.
Not valid on weekends and public holidays (except 16th & 17th September 2017).
Terms and conditions apply.
Date: 15th September 2017 to 15th October 2017
Available at:IOI Mall
The 1st Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart full concept store (not kiosk) that served not only baked cheese tart, best of all there will be delicious desserts brought to you lucky folks in Sungai Petani
>> MORE DETAILS
Sushi King Malaysia is having their Student Sushi Buffet. Enjoy and Come in a group of 5 and pay for 4 pax only and many more.
Calling all Students! Enjoy countless delights ranging from Sushi, Donburi, Beverages and Desserts prepared especially for you and friends.
This promotion is valid from 5:30pm 7:00pm and 8:30pm-10:00pm. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid from 5:30pm 7:00pm and 8:30pm-10:00pm.
- The prices shown are subject to 10% Service Charge.
- Only show 1 student card per group. Groups with at least 1 student card may enjoy this promotion.
- Valid for dine-in only. Strictly NO take-away.
- Reservations are for same day dining only and will be closed at 5:30pm. Only walk-in reservations with full payment are accepted.
- Customers are required to arrive on time. All reservations will be released if customers are not present within 15 minutes of the reserved time.
- All dishes are subject to availability and subject to change without prior notice.
- Products shown are for illustration purposes only.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Date: 6th June 2017 onward
Available at:Sushi King OutletsNationwide in Malaysia
Dave’s Deli Malaysia is having their All Main Meals Promotion. Enjoy30% off all main meals from Monday to Friday, 12pm until 3pm and many more.
Not valid on public holidays. Dine in only.
Not valid for soup, sides, ala carte, beverages and desserts.
Visit their restaurant for more details.
Date: 16th May 2017 onward
- 1 Utama Shopping Centre
- Aman Central
- Atria Shopping Gallery
- Central Square
- IOI City Mall
- Mid Valley Megamall
- Subang Parade
Why not opt for something different from now on during tea time – with a platter of local delights!
Plus, you’ll also get a FREE coffee or tea with any slice of cake, pastry or the savoury trio platter purchased.
Valid for dine-in, from 3pm – 6pm only.
Promotion valid while stocks last.
Complimentary beverage selection: Long Black / Flat White / Tea in a Pot.
Promotion not applicable for Brownies or other desserts.
Valid at all Peninsular Malaysia & Sarawak outlets excluding KLIA, PGIA, Subang Skypark, KTIA, PPUM, Tapah R&R, Aeon Mall Taiping, Medini Mall and Kuching International Airport.
Not valid with other on-goings promotions, bank discounts, privileges, set meals or offers.
Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
Pricing is inclusive of 6% GST where applicable.
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM48
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM96
Delicate grey and floral carpeting soften the weary steps of guests as they are welcomed to the Verandah with the sight of a glossy white baby grand piano. Nestled amidst sleek, minimalist decor complete with high-backed chairs and bar stools, the Verandah offers guests a haven from the hustle and bustle of Bukit Bintang with an idyllic view of the night life and the lapping waves of their swimming pool. Palates are cleansed with light meals and indulgence in late night desserts with coffee, tea, mocktails, and cocktails served at the bar. All while music from a live band sets the stage for patrons to unwind after a long day.
Facebook: The Verandah
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM88.40
- Meal for 4 people for RM74 instead of RM176.80
Each person gets
- Garlic bread basket
- Main course (choose 1):
– Spicy alio olio with prawns, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes
– Pineapple fried rice with crispy fried chicken and acar rampai
– Grilled chicken with cajun herb cream, mixed salad, and herb mashed potatoes
– Herb-crusted fish with pico de gallo sauce, French fries, and tangy coleslaw
- Mini triple scoop ice cream sundae drizzled with rich chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles
- Fresh iced lemon tea
The Red Olive Restaurant
Glowing orbs float above mahogany high-backed armchairs and the heads of those bent over quickly emptying bowls at The Red Olive Restaurant. The chilli red of the cursive signage, walls and glossy picture frames stimulate appetites, with rumbling tummies awaiting the arrival of burgers, pasta, and choice cuts of meat from the restaurant’s Asian and Western menu. Foodies and peace lovers alike may allay cravings at the Jaya Shopping Centre, where this dining den awaits customers after a harsh day of shopping.
Facebook:The Red Olive Restaurant
- 2-course meal for RM32 instead of RM94
– Main course
- 3-course meal for RM41 instead of RM120
– Main course
Click to view menu
Rendez-Vous Restaurant Bangsar
Located at the heart of Bangsar and designed to offer a laid-back ambience to customers, Rendez-Vous is run by chef Florian Nigen, whose family runs a restaurant in Bretagne, France for up to 30 years. By compiling his knowledge and love of French cuisine into a balanced menu, Nigen gets to present a wide selection of meat and seafood dishes as well as French desserts to his patrons. To ensure diners have a comfortable experience at the restaurant, Rendez-Vous has an extensive stockpile of French spirits, cocktails, and coffee to titillate taste buds. Besides that, the restaurant also has a private performance lounge on the floor above it, which serves as a platform for musicians to share their art with the public.