- RM10 for RM15 cash voucher
- RM20 for RM30 cash voucher
From within bright kiosks in red and yellow, dedicated churro artists churn out these authentic Spanish snacks fresh to order before waiting customers. While the original churros are a good place to begin, Churros Royale also offers cream-filled churros and churros dished up with ice-cream. All churros are made with 100% vegetable oil, using no preservatives, artificial ingredients, or sour feelings.
Facebook: Churros Royale – Herritage of Fine Churros!
2-hour package includes
- 30-minute consultation + 3D skin analysis
- Scalp massage
- Sebum control treatment facial
– Detoxifying massage with calming essential oil
– Double cleanse
– Skin analysis
– Exfoliation with honey oatmeal scrub
– Warm shoulder pad
– Toner application
– High frequency machine treatment
– Flora Soothing with Rose Essential Flora Mist application
– Beauty globes treatment
– Aloe vera gel application
– Cold iron machine treatment
– Lymphatic drainage massage
– Neck and shoulder massage with softening massage cream
– Bio-organic mask application
– Toner, moisturiser, and pore-minimising sunblock application
– Thank you massage
Men’s Skin Centre
For over three decades, Men’s Skin Centre has specialised in skincare for its namesake’s gender, where a troop of professional therapists bestow personalised treatments to menfolk seeking to manage oily skin, acne, dark eye circles, wrinkles, and more. The centre also offers outlook-changing solutions, where tummy sculpting programmes rid bodies of toxic substances and hair removal sessions prevent unwanted hair growth. Appearing first in the heart of Petaling Jaya, the centre has since expanded nationwide, spreading dermal care and making its mark in the regions of Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Ipoh, and Sarawak.
- The Intermark
- Bangsar Village II
- Mid Valley
- Petaling Jaya
- Subang Jaya
- Gurney Plaza
- Plaza Pelangi
Click here to see full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers.
Facebook: Men’s Skin Centre Malaysia
- 2-course meal for RM32 instead of RM94
– Main course
- 3-course meal for RM41 instead of RM120
– Main course
Click to view menu
Rendez-Vous Restaurant Bangsar
Located at the heart of Bangsar and designed to offer a laid-back ambience to customers, Rendez-Vous is run by chef Florian Nigen, whose family runs a restaurant in Bretagne, France for up to 30 years. By compiling his knowledge and love of French cuisine into a balanced menu, Nigen gets to present a wide selection of meat and seafood dishes as well as French desserts to his patrons. To ensure diners have a comfortable experience at the restaurant, Rendez-Vous has an extensive stockpile of French spirits, cocktails, and coffee to titillate taste buds. Besides that, the restaurant also has a private performance lounge on the floor above it, which serves as a platform for musicians to share their art with the public.
One could stress a point to businessmen by turning up early for an a-point-men. Today’s Groupon points it out with a beauty treatment from DrNano in eight locations. Choose from:
- 3-hour 5V basic face lift for RM48 instead of RM350
- 3-hour Aqua V Thread treatment for RM298 instead of RM2,284
3-hour package includes
5V basic face lift
- Consultation and skin analysis
- Double cleansing
- Toner application
- Hot steam machine treatment
- Post-treatment consultation
- Complimentary skincare product kit
Aqua V Thread treatment
- Pre-treatment consultation
- Skin analysis and skin moisture test
- Double cleansing
- Anaesthesia application on face
- Hyaluronic acid and derma-thread treatment
- Result comparison
- Post-treatment consultation
- Complimentary DrNano travel bag
DrNano is a beauty label which utilises plant-based products and a range of German techniques through a combination of mask applications, massages, and machine therapy to promote healthy skin. Customers may visit its eight outlets available throughout the Peninsula, where beauty treatments begin with a one-on-one consultation, computerised skin analysis, and skin moisture test to identify problematic areas before skin undergoes respective pampering sessions.
Weight loss can be especially difficult for those with low metabolism and those living in high gravity planets. Float on with today’s Groupon: for RM88, you get a 6-in-1 weight loss therapy from Marie France Bodyline, valid at 12 outlets nationwide.
- Lipo detoxification treatment
- Essential marine mineral Thalasso therapy
- Body contouring massage
- Mineral sculpting treatment
- Hand treatment
- Active lifestyle enhancement programme
Marie France Bodyline
With up to 200 slimming centres across Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand and Macau, Marie France Bodyline has over three decades of experience in catering personalised slimming programmes for a wide range of individuals. The slimming centre offers 40 programmes that are pill and injection-free, coupled with consultations from nutritionists and therapists to supervise clients throughout the entire program, assuring them of any health conditions or issues. Patrons can find Marie France Bodyline outlets in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Johor, Perak, Pahang, Sabah, and Sarawak.
Facebook: Marie France Bodyline
- Meal for 2 people for RM56 instead of RM72
- Meal for 4 people for RM96 instead of RM144
Each person gets
Main course (choose 1)
- The Lot
– 2 eggs fried or scrambled, beef sausage, beef bacon, roasted tomato, smashed avocado & baby spinach on sourdough with housemade tomato relish on the side
- Salmon Rice Bowl
– Smoked salmon with avocado on rice topped with fried egg, roasted tomato, pickled vegetables, seaweed & sesame seeds
- Creamy Chicken Pasta
– Jamaican jerk chicken served with creamy avocado & mushroom linguine topped with housemade Asian pesto
- Smoked Salmon Pasta
– Smoked salmon served with creamy avocado & mushroom linguine
Drink (choose 1)
– Espresso / short black
– Double espresso
– Long black
– Flat white
– Short macchiato
– Long macchiato
– Hot chocolate
– Chai latte
– English Breakfast
– Earl Grey
– Lemongrass and ginger
– Chai tea
Founded in 1972, South Melbourne-based coffee roaster Cottle Coffee has since crossed the open waters and has landed in the Damansara Uptown neighbourhood with whimsically-designed decor that includes a cafe and retail space selling coffee beans as well as coffee equipment and accessories. The quaint caffeine purveyor sources, roasts, and blends their own coffee beans from around the world including countries from Brazil, Papua New Guinea, Ethiopia, India, and Colombia. For those looking to satisfy their caffeine cravings while filling their tummies, Cottle Coffee offers a selection of savoury and sweet bites to go with espresso-based coffee as well as pour overs.
Facebook: Cottle Coffee Malaysia
Cottle Coffee does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
- RM69 for RM100 cash voucher
Click here to view menu.
Visitors to Starhill Gallery can pay a visit to Enak KL, a restaurant that specialises in traditional Malay cuisine served with a fine dining twist. Familiar kampung fare like nasi ulam gulai lemak ayam, sup ekor, and daging bakar asam jawa are dressed up and served with elegant modern tableware, artistically drizzled with sambal and garnished with cili padi. This elevated interpretation of Malay cuisine from its humble familial roots has merited Enak KL with numerous awards, from being Malaysia Tatler’s Best Restaurant in 2010 and 2011 to TimeOut KL’s special commendation for Best Malay Restaurant in 2011.
Enak KL does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: Enak KL
- Buffet for 1 person for RM85 instead of RM130
Housed within Seri Pacific Hotel—a classy five-star establishment a brisk ten-minute walk away from Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle and a quick three minutes away from the Star LRT Station—Zende Restaurant is a welcome sight for folks seeking respite after enduring a day away from food in Malaysia’s humid tropical weather. An establishment that focuses on delivering satisfactory meals to be enjoyed within its contemporary and spacious dining space, the restaurant offers a medley of Asian and international cuisines for all-day dining escapades while its 186 seating capacity accommodates everything from romantic dates to casual group meals to memorials for pet tortoises.
Facebook: Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur