- Franchise with unplugged music performances; owns a subsidiary music production team called ‘Musical Wings’ to help develop local and undiscovered talents.
- Cafe specialises in Asian, Western, and fusion cuisine.
- Smoke-free indoor premises.
- Chicken chop meal for 2 people for RM25.90 instead of RM43.90
- Pork chop meal for 2 people for RM29.90 instead of RM48.30
- Pork chop + chicken chop meal for 2 people for RM27.90 instead of RM41.60
- 2x chicken chops / 2x pork chops / 1x pork chop + 1x chicken chop (choose 2 cooking styles):
– Black pepper
– Home style
- 1x ice cream (choose 1 flavour):
Wings Music Cafe
With nine sister outlets scattered throughout the Peninsula, this Connaught Avenue eatery plies customers with both Asian and Western-themed meals set within smoke-free premises, alongside the live musical gigs helpfully hinted at by its name. A rotating list of performers take the stage for soulful covers or original English and Cantonese tunes, hoping to fuel appetites for servings of Osaki sizzling pork pepper rice, grilled rosemary lamb shoulder, and Korean Nissin spicy ramen. As patrons round off a meal with peanut butter milk tea and candy-studded ice cream parfaits, budding entertainers might find themselves being scooped up by the enterprise’s production team – ‘Musical Wings’ – to discuss jump-starting their own musical career.