- Dine on a la carte and buffet selections at 5-star Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
- Swez Brasserie hosts both local and international buffet and desserts.
- Dine on dim sum, Peking duck, double-boiled soup, oven-baked lamb and more at Ee Chinese Cuisine.
- Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine is an award winning Japanese restaurant.
- Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine offers a wide range of Japanese cuisine, from teppanyaki to sukiyaki, tempura, ramen, sushi and more.
- Ee Chinese Cuisine: price range from RM10 – RM580.
As dining in finer establishments usually includes ambient music to improve the dining experience, waitstaff are often called over in musical notes. Today’s Groupon faces the music with up to 30% off bill at Swez Brasserie, Ee Chinese Cuisine, OR Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- RM10 for 30% off weekend hi-tea buffet at Swez Brasserie
- RM15 for 20% off a la carte menu at Ee Chinese Cuisine
- RM20 for 25% off weekend Shumatsu dinner buffet at Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine
Click here for Swez Brasserie weekend hi-tea buffet menu.
Click here for Ee Chinese Cuisine a la carte menu.
Click here for Ee Chinese Cuisine dim sum menu.
Click here for Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine dinner buffet menu.
Swez Brasserie, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Located on the ground floor of five-star Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Swez Brasseries offers visitors international and local buffet spreads with the occasional themed feast to celebrate special events. Indoor dining spaces laced with bamboo plants set the stage for live cooking stations featuring chefs that present culinary antics resulting in hot morsels for ravished appetites that proceed to launch full frontal assaults on the dessert bar featuring local delicacies, Western sweets, and chocolate fondue.
Facebook: Swez Brasserie, Eastin Hotel
Ee Chinese Cuisine, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Swirls of red and yellow shades adorn the carpets of Ee Chinese Cuisine, paired together with the wooden hues in its furniture and decor for a comfortable dining experience with a touch of finesse. Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Chinese restaurant presents hotel guests and diners an avenue to feast on dim sum, Peking duck, and other authentic Cantonese delicacies. Diners can choose from a la carte selections, set lunches and dinners, as well as all-you-can-eat dim sum at Ee Chinese Cuisine.
Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Located in Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine serves up award-winning authentic Japanese dishes like sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki, and sukiyaki. The restaurant interior features sleek modern designs, decorated with Japanese ornaments and a shelf lined with Japanese beers and spirits.
Swez Brasserie is a Halal-certified restaurant; Ee Chinese Cuisine and Eyuzu Japanese Cuisine do not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.