Trek of Mt Kinabalu: 3D2N Full Board Trek for 1 Person with Lodge Stay
- Rest houses managed by award-winning Sutera Sanctuary Lodges group.
- Take on the Summit Trail, visit the Kipungit Waterfall, or take a dip at the Poring Hot Springs.
- Laban Rata Rest House highland lodge 3,272 metres above sea level with views of the Crocker Range, and is located at the foot of Mount Kinabalu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Instalment plan available from RM9.62 per week onwards. Click here to see our FAQ. (only for deals RM500 and above)
- Travel till Feb 28, 2016.
- Receive a complimentary 6-in-1 travel kit (RM105 value) when you purchase this deal from Mar 11, 2015 – Mar 15, 2015. To qualify, fill in this form by Mar 16, 2015. Limited to first 300 valid entries.
Normal Price : RM746.00
- 3D2N vacation for 1 for RM500 (up to RM746 value)
3D2N Tour of Mount KInabalu
The pilgrimage up to the peak of the tallest mountain in South East Asia begins with a glimpse of what’s in store the next day at Kinabalu Park headquarters. Surrounded by verdant flora and a palpable air of anticipation, guests will register for the following day’s ascent list before being whisked off for some respite at Mesilau Nature Resort. Actual physical exertion begins on the following day, beginning at Mesilau Gate that spells an up to 6 hour slow trudge to reach Laban Rata Rest House. Located 3,262 metres above sea level with a sweeping view of the mountainous range, guests who arrive before the sun sets will be rewarded with a view tinted a fiery orange. The pièce de résistance of the trip starts bright and early on Day 3 of the tour. The day begins at 2am with a quick meal before continuing the up and onwards to Low’s Peak, where successful hikers will be rewarded with the famed resplendent view of mountain caps peeking through thick clouds.
Day 1 (D)
- Registration at Kinabalu Park, HQ
- Shuttle transfer to Mesilau Nature Resort
Day 2 (B, L, D)
- Transfer to Mesilau Gate (starting point)
- Start ascent (up to 6 hours hike)
- Arrival and check-in at Laban Rata Rest House
Day 3 (Supper + B, L)
- 2am supper
- Ascent to Mt. Kinabalu summit
- Trek down to Timpohon Gate
- Transfer to Kinabalu Park, HQ
Note: Itinerary is solely for reference and subject to change as per local tour guide’s arrangement in view of the local weather and traffic conditions.
- Mesilau Nature Resort
- Mixed sharing, non-heated dormitory
- Laban Rata Rest House
- Various mountain huts
- Room size, specifications, and facilities may vary from hotel to hotel
Add-ons (payable to Sutera Sanctuary Lodges)
- Luggage storage at Kinabalu Park (prior to climb): RM10 per piece.