Umalas Hotel & Residence: Up to 6D5N Stay for 4 People in 2-Bedroom Superior with Breakfast
- Stay in a 2-bedroom superior at the 4-star residence located an approximate 7-minute walk from the beach.
- Hotel facilities include De Bistro Restaurant, Kopi Langit Rooftop Lounge, Umalas Wangi Spa, and a swimming pool.
- Enjoy the waves at Seminyak Beach and Double Six Beach, or take in the local art culture at the Positive Negative Visual Gallery.
- Travel till Aug 31, 2015.
Normal Price : RM567.00
- 3D2N stay for 4 for RM418 (up to RM567 value)
- 4D3N stay for 4 for RM618 (up to RM851 value)
- 5D4N stay for 4 for RM808 (up to RM1,134 value)
- 6D5N stay for 4 for RM998 (up to RM1,418 value)
Contemporary Stay Amid A Blend of Urban and Traditional Amenities
Contemporary furnishings welcome you into the four-star hotel, outfitted with shiny tiles and sturdy walls that line all walkways. The suites are bright and spacious, housing a private bathroom; a kitchenette with a microwave oven, refrigerator, and other modern appliances; and a balcony that overlooks the swimming pool. Once settled, you may immerse in the Jacuzzi or sauna before ascending to the rooftop café to peek at the sweeping rice fields surrounding the hotel.
Seminyak, Bali: Idyllic Getaway with an Air of Sophistication
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
- 60 sqm room
- Double and twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 5 adults OR 4 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below. 5th guest aged 5 and above subject to additional charges.
- De Bistro Restaurant
- Kopi Langit Rooftop Lounge
- Umalas Wangi Spa
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi
- Scheduled shuttle services
- Meeting facilities
- Wi-FI access
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: USD43 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: USD22 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
Facebook: Umalas Hotel and Residence, Seminyak