Up to 39% Off SimFlight KL: Take-off and Landing OR Cruise Flight Simulation from RM88
- Choose Boeing 737 or Airbus A320 cruise flight simulation to take-off and land at various airports including Changi Airport, Frankfurt Airport, and more.
- Sessions conducted by certified pilots.
Airplanes are generally used to carry passengers, cargo, and lazy storks that have become too overweight to migrate. Today-s Groupon takes to the skies with a fixed flight simulation at SimFlight KL in Sky Park Terminal, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport. Choose from:
- 30-minute Boeing 737 flight simulation for 1 person for RM88 instead of RM99
- 30-minute Boeing 737 flight simulation for 2 people for RM170 instead of RM190 (only RM85 per person)
- 60-minute Boeing 737 flight simulation for 1 person for RM170 instead of RM190
- 60-minute Boeing 737 flight simulation for 2 people for RM320 instead of RM338 (only RM160 per person)
- 60-minute Airbus A320 flight simulation for 1 person for RM238 instead of RM388
- 20-minute Boeing 737 + 20-minute Airbus A320 flight simulation for 1 person for RM188 instead of RM245
- 15-minute briefing
- 20-, 30-, OR 45-minute fixed (level 3) flight simulation. Choose 1:
– Cruise flight
– Take-off and landing at various airports including Changi Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Frankfurt Airport, Narita International Airport, and more
- Max. 2 guests per Groupon may be brought along on flight simulation
Level 3 or fixed simulation does not include motion within the simulator cockpit.
Participants are advised to wear shoes and may bring along cameras.
Designed to be suitable for beginners and seasoned flyers alike, non-motion simulations let participants try their hand at piloting an aircraft from the safety of solid ground. Acquire basic aircraft handling techniques by choosing to take-off and land at various well-known airports around the world or take to the sky at a leisurely pace with the cruise flight simulation that lets you admire mountain ranges and the roof of your house in high definition. The centre specialises in Level 3 Airbus A320 and Boeing B737NG simulators for seasoned pilots and aviation enthusiasts alike. Click here for a virtual tour of the facilities.