Up to 43% Off Mishuji Japanese Restaurant: Ramen or Don from RM25 for 2 People
- Traditional Japanese-themed restaurant.
- Chefs with up to 10 years of experience.
Slurping soup is considered polite in Japan as it shows appreciation for the chef’s cooking, much like how singing loudly on trains gives thanks to one’s vocal coach. Today’s Groupon gleans gratitude with Japanese ramen or don at Mishuji Japanese Restaurant in Taman Mount Austin. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM39.60 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM45 instead of RM79.20 (only RM11.25 per person)
Each person gets
- Spicy chicken ramen (RM18 value)
- Kimuchi ramen (RM16 value)
- Cha shiu ramen (RM16 value)
- Beef teriyaki ramen (RM16 value)
- Salmon teriyaki don (RM16 value)
- Beef teriyaki don (RM15 value)
- Tori karaage ramen (RM14 value)
- Chicken teriyaki don (RM14 value)
- Katsu don (RM14 value)
10% service charges included (up to RM1.80 value)
Mishuji Japanese Restaurant
A bright red sign with a motif of a crashing wave points visitors to the direction of Mishuji Japanese Restaurant, an eatery specialising in traditional Japanese cuisine like sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki, and more. Red paper lanterns, shoji screen wall dividers, and Oriental wall hangings enhance dining experiences as diners tuck into tonjiru – pork belly soup, gyoza – meat-filled dumplings, and salmon in miso broth crafted by a chef with up to 10 years of experience. The restaurant is located at the commercial centre of Taman Mount Austin.