Up to 45% Off Ma Jiang Restaurant: Cash Voucher for A La Carte Food from RM30
- Traditional Chinese cuisine with dishes like shui zhu fish, song shu fish, and braised pork.
- Chef from China with up to 20 years of experience.
- Price range from RM1.50 to RM58.
Unlike the early bird which gets the worm, the early human prefers to get a steaming bowl of rice. Today-s Groupon rises early with cash vouchers for all la carte food from Ma Jiang Restaurant in Puchong. Choose from:
- RM30 for RM50 cash voucher
- RM55 for RM100 cash voucher
Not valid for drink, set meals, and staple food.
Ma Jiang Restaurant
Formerly known as Jiang China Northeast, Ma Jiang Restaurant was originally established in Sze Chuan and Hunan in China. Having found a place to expand its business in Malaysia, the restaurant is helmed by a chef from China with up to 20 years of experience who specialises in preparing traditional Chinese cuisine. Dishes like shui zhu fish, song shu fish and braised pork pulls customers in with its lingering aroma.