Up to 48% Off King Prawn Pan Mee with Dessert at Restoran Zu Chuan, Sungei Wang Plaza from RM25 for 2 People
- Restaurant specialising in Chinese cuisine and homemade mee hoon kuih, using family recipes honed over five generations.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Located in Sungei Wang Plaza shopping mall.
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM45.80 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM48 instead of RM91.60 (only RM12 per person)
Each person gets
Dry or soup king prawn pan mee
- Type of noodles (choose one):
– Mee hoon kuih
– Pan mee
– Yu mee
– Yee mee
– Mee suah
– Mee soya
– Bee hoon
- 1 x Gui ling gao jelly
Restoran Zu Chuan
Tangled and twined in rich familial heritage, the current entity of Restoran Zu Chuan represents five generations of noodle craft and long-honed recipes, among which the mee hoon kuih takes the helm as the restaurant-s flagship dish. Keeping true to ancestral mastery, Restoran Zu Chuan stays fixed on recreating the handmade textures and rustic rawness of old, forgoing meddling machines and muddling modern modifications. The restaurant spreads its offerings of traditional cookery across several outlets in its home base Melaka, and a few additional joints around Kuala Lumpur.