Up to 50% Off Saisaki & Shogun Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant: Japanese Buffet from RM42
- Featured in Tatler’s Restaurant Guide 2013.
- Part of an award-winning chain of buffet restaurants serving over 250 varieties of Japanese, Korean, Western, Thai, Chinese, and local cuisine.
- Winner of The Brand Laureates Best Brands in F&B Japanese Cuisine and ‘Msia Best in Korean & Japanese Cuisine’ by Top10 Malaysia.
- Valid at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Sunway Pyramid, and Wisma UOA II.
Preparing for buffets is important as one is required to arrange a good table spread, select a tasteful theme, and wear loose sweatpants. Today’s Groupon makes room with a buffet at Shogun- & Saisaki- Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant, valid at three outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- Monday to Friday buffet lunch for RM42 instead of RM84.50
- Monday to Friday buffet dinner for RM48 instead of RM96
- Saturday and Sunday buffet lunch or dinner for RM58 instead of RM96
Refer here for child and senior citizen rates.
Shogun / Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant-
Founded in 1999, Shogun / Saisaki Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant is an award-winning chain of restaurants specialising in Japanese cuisine. With three operating outlets in the Klang Valley, the restaurants serve up a variety of more than 250 Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Western, and local food varieties. Customers may also opt to hold birthday parties, full moon celebrations, weddings, reunions, and more at their outlets, or opt for catering and events at your doorstep by Shogun2U.
Shogun- Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.