Up to 54% Off Oishi Japanese Restaurant: Curry Rice Meal from RM16
- Chef with 10 years of experience.
Before sharp knives were invented, sashimi chefs desiring thin cuts of meat would often put their fish through grueling exercise routines. Today’s Groupon shakes that bass with a curry rice meal at Oishi Japanese Restaurant in Kuching. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM16 instead of RM28.30
- Meal for 2 people for RM29 instead of RM56.60 (only RM14.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM52 instead of RM113.20 (only RM13 per person)
Each person gets
- Main course (choose 1):
– Lamb shoulder curry rice (RM21.80 value)
– Salmon fry curry rice (RM19.80 value)
– Yakiniku curry rice (RM18.80 value)
– Ebi tempura curry rice (RM16.80 value)
– Ebi fry curry rice (RM14.80 value)
– Calamari ring curry rice (RM13.80 value)
– Tori katsu curry rice (RM13.80 value)
– Tori karaage curry rice (RM13.80 value)
- Drink (choose 1):
– Jasmine green tea (RM3.50 value)
– Lemon green tea (RM3.50 value)
- Fruits of the day (RM3 value)
Oishi Japanese Restaurant
Glowing orbs trail from the ceiling, illuminating mahogany walls and detailed paintings in the Edo period style, while a trim black chalkboard spells out the specials of the day. Under the expertise of a chef with a decade of experience, signature sushi dishes are prepared, accompanied by Japanese delicacies like salmon skin, ika maruyaki, and scallop mentaiyaki, along with sweet asides in the vein of green tea gelato or panna cotta.
Oishi Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.