Up to 55% Off Sakura Desserts / Mother’s Day Desserts Making Workshop in Bangsar from RM99
- Ingredients, equipment, and recipe provided.
- Take home finished product.
Healthy eating often involves substitutions, like apple rings instead of donuts, or straws instead of forks and spoons. Today’s Groupon sucks it up with a dessert-making workshop from ILOHA Culture Centre in Bangsar. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM200
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM400 (only RM90 per person)
2.5-hour workshop outline
Learn how to make (choose 1)
- Sakura desserts
– Sakura mousse cake
– Sakura mochi sweets
- Mother’s Day desserts
– Mother’s Day roll cake
– Flower cupcakes
Participants are advised to bring their own apron and containers to bring home freshly-made products.
- May 16, 2015 (Sat) : 10am – 12.30pm
- May 21, 2015 (Thu) : 10am – 12.30pm
- May 28, 2015 (Thu) : 10am – 12.30pm
- May 30, 2015 (Sat) : 10am – 12.30pm
- May 31, 2015 (Sun) : 10am – 12.30pm
Mother’s Day desserts
- May 7, 2015 (Thu) : 10am – 12.30pm
- May 9, 2015 (Sat) : 10am – 12.30pm
- May 10, 2015 (Sun) : 10am – 12.30pm
ILOHA Culture Centre
Seize opportunities to expand culinary and linguistic knowledge at ILOHA Culture Centre, staffed by native-language teachers that freely impart cultural influences to enthusiastic students and galactic expats. Besides language courses, the establishment also employs Japanese professional chefs, who specialises in turning participants into cooks well-versed in Japanese cuisine and various desserts. The establishment also harbours an in-house caf where patrons can sample Japanese food and drinks at the Wi-Fi enabled space.