Up to 61% Off Chicken and Pork Belly Shabu Shabu / Tilapia Teppanyaki at Bushido Shabu Shabu from RM28
- Restaurant specialising in Japanese shabu shabu styled cuisine.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM62.30
- Meal for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM124.60 (only RM24 per person)
Each person gets
- Shabu shabu platter with chicken and pork belly (RM26.90 value)
– Choose 1 type of soup
– Choose from rice, rice vermicelli, ramen, or golden soba
- Tilapia teppanyaki set with rice (RM25.90 value)
- Fiber Fruit ice blended drink (RM9.90 value)
– Choose from orange, green apple, or pineapple
- Hirei chawanmushi (RM16.90 value)
16% service charge and government tax (up to RM8.60 value)
Bushido Shabu Shabu
Bushido Shabu Shabu snatches away meat-lovers from plunging into abyssal hunger with a bubbling array of meats and savoury bites laid ready for hot pot cook-ups, exemplary of the namesake style of cuisine. Staying rooted with thematic samurai nuances, the outlet comes outfitted with a bold confluence between darkened jade exterior panels and splashes of prosperous red arching over the restaurant’s entrance, while vacant cocoons of traditional samurai armour make for a burly pair, passively ushering patrons into the cookery abound within. Grumbling appetites can soon vouch for closure with servings of pork belly or chicken steeped in a variety of broths, as well as the inclusion of Japanese fare like the teppanyaki stir-fry, and occasional intercontinental offerings of spaghetti, among others. Located in Taman Pelangi, the restaurant can be located within a stone’s throw away from Pelangi Leisure Mall.