Up to 68% Off Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant: Dim Sum Buffet + Double-Boiled Whole Abalone from RM118 for 2 People
- Up to 40 dim sum dishes to choose from.
- Double-boiled whole abalone served with sea cucumber and fish maw.
- Restaurant specialising in seafood dishes.
Service is the key to a successful restaurant, where fulfilling customers- needs comes first; such as getting their orders right, efficiency in food preparation, and brushing customers- teeth after a scrumptious meal. Today-s Groupon licks teeth satisfactorily with a dim sum buffet and double-boiled whole abalone at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant in Life Centre, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM118 instead of RM347 (only RM59 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM228 instead of RM691 (only RM57 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM338 instead of RM1,056 (only RM56.30 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets
- Dim sum and abalone meal (RM299.10 value)
– Dim sum buffet with up to 40 dishes
– 2 x double-boiled whole abalone with sea cucumber and fish maw
16% service charges and Government tax (RM47.90 value)
Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant
Nestled within the lively halls of Life Centre in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, a Hong Kong franchise that sets the stage for the birth of mouth-watering creations from age-old Chinese recipes. Brilliantly red carpets deck the gold-gilded dining space spotted with traditional round tables and floor-to-ceilling window features. Drink in the glitz of the interior decor as chefs with up to 20 years of experience proffer meals of oriental dishes for discerning tastebuds and bottomless pits to remind one of Chinese heritages and friends with Chinese heritages.