Up to 79% Off Hyderabadi Meal at Hyderabad Recipes from RM28 for 2 People. Valid at 6 Outlets
- Restaurant specialises in traditional Hyderabadi cuisine.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
Good things come in fours, such as multicourse meals, clovers, and imaginary presents. Today-s Groupon seeks happiness with an authentic Hyderabadi meal from Hyderabad Recipes, valid at six outlets in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, and Kuantan. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM90.80 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM48 instead of RM181.70 (only RM12 per person)
- Meal for 8 people for RM78 instead of RM363.30 (only RM9.75 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets
Main course (choose 2)
- Mutton tava biryani (RM19.90 value)
- Chicken dum biryani (RM14.90 value)
- Vegetable dum biryani (RM14.90 value)
Side dish (choose 1)
- Bhagaray baingan – eggplants served in spicy sauce (RM14 value)
- Curd raitha – thick yoghurt with fruits and vegetables (RM8 value)
Side dish (choose 1)
- Dal tadka – lentils with spices (RM12 value)
- Kadai vegetable – vegetables served in rich creamy gravy (RM12 value)
Bread (choose 1)
- Naan (RM2.50 value)
- Rumali roti (RM2.50 value)
Dessert (choose 1)
- 3 scoops of ice cream – choose from strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla (RM10 value)
- Gulab jamun – waffle balls (RM6 value)
- Rasgulla – semolina and cream cheese balls (RM6 value)
16% service charges and Government tax (up to RM12.50 value)
Backed by 400 years of history, the restaurant passes down the legacy of the Nizams of Hyderabad, serving up starters of naan and rumali roti to prepare taste buds for chicken, mutton, and vegetable biryanis. Herbivore-friendly side dishes such as dal tadka and bhagaray baingan fill up tummy storage spaces before satisfied eaters conclude feasting sessions with servings of ice cream, gulab jamun, and rasgulla. Available vegetarian options steer greens to right mouths, while Wi-Fi rays beam down into mobile phones, tablets, and virtual diaries.
Customers get 30% off shisha on the same visit
Hyderabad Recipes does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu; its Jalan Putra outlet is Halal-certified.
Hyderabad Recipes, Bandar Baru Bangi
No. 1/62, Jalan 8/35 Seksyen 8, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor.
Hyderabad Recipes, Viva Mall
Lot A-2-5, Viva Shopping Mall, Batu 3, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Hyderabad Recipes, Jalan Putra
No. 78-1, Jalan Putra, 50350 Kuala Lumpur.
Hyderabad Recipes, Plaza Dataran Merdeka
Dataran Underground, Plaza Dataran Merdeka, No. 70, Jalan Raja, 50350 Kuala Lumpur.
Hyderabad Recipes, Kuantan
Lot A-23, Jalan Beserah, Taman Beserah, 25300 Kuantan, Pahang.
Hyderabad Recipes, Penang (new branch)
No. 48-A (beside SoHo), Penang Road, 10000 Georgetown, Penang.