Up to 80% Off 3-Course Rib-Eye Steak / Salmon Steak / More at Star Cafe @ Hartamas from RM28
- Restaurant specialising in Western cuisine prepared by a team of chefs with more than 30 years of experience.
- Wi-Fi available.
Cooking is a skill that requires practice, which is why aspiring chefs chop 100 onions a day and hopeful sous chefs practice their julienne on an assortment of footwear. Today’s Groupon fulfills aspirations with a three-course meal at Star Cafe @ Hartamas in Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas. Choose from
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM109
- Meal for 2 people for RM48 instead of RM218.10 (only RM24 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM88 instead of RM436.20 (only RM22 per person)
Each person gets
Mushroom soup (RM12 value)
Salad with roasted chicken (RM27 value)
Main course (choose 1):
- Grilled rib-eye steak (RM55 value)
- Sang har mee (RM40 value)
- Fresh water giant prawns with crispy noodles
- Salmon steak (RM38 value)
- Hainanese chicken chop (RM38 value)
16% service charges and Government tax (RM15 value)
Star Cafe @ Hartamas
Operating since 1996, Star Cafe appeases appetites with a menu that is not only limited to Western fare, but also includes Asian flavours and fusion cuisine. Its name is well-known among the high society – it has served dignitaries like the Honorary Consul of Lithuania, ministers, and corporate figures.
Dishes are concocted by a team of experienced chefs, where each brings to the table an experience of more than 30 years. The restaurant-s comfortable and classy dining space makes it a good spot to hang out for drinks and enjoy the daily live band performances.
Star Cafe @ Hartamas does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.