Up to 82% Off Whole Body Vibration Training Exercises at Bodytone Studio, Solaris Mont Kiara from RM80 for 3 Sessions
- Workout increases flexibility, muscular strength, cardio-vascular fitness, and more.
- Trainers with up to 8 years of experience.
Genuine strength comes from breaking boundaries, pushing one’s limits, and ignoring instinctual calls to the pantry. Today-s Groupon tunes in with full body fitness classes at Bodytone Studio in Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 3 sessions for 1 person for RM80 instead of RM377 (only RM26.70 per session)
- 6 sessions for 1 person for RM120 instead of RM674 (only RM20 per session)
- 6 sessions for 2 people (3 sessions per person) for RM120 instead of RM674 (only RM10 per session per person)
Available classes (45 minutes per session)
- Powerstep: basic step moves with energetic music increases heart rate and burns calories
- Powercore: improves posture and strengthens core
- Powerstrength: muscle-defining class tones and shapes bodies with weights, kettle bells, or resistance bands
- Powerbooty: women’s class to perk up bottoms, and targets core, buttocks, and lower body
- Powercircuit: full body back-to-back exercises combine cardio and strength
- Powerattack: non-stop workout to improve stamina and strength
- Powerfreestyle: stress-free class for all fitness levels
- Beach bod: helps achieve a taut, tough, and toned body
Customers also get:
- Body composition analysis
- 10-minute complimentary fitness consultation
Class schedule changes depending on availability of trainers. Customers should call to enquire prior to intended date and time of visit.
Not suitable for pregnant women, individuals with cancer or osteoporosis, individuals who are undergoing or who have undergone invasive surgery in the past 5 months, or individuals currently using a pacemaker.
Bodytone Studio employs Acceleration Training, a highly efficient method of exercise that improves fitness and strength, and helps weight loss within smaller time frames. The technique was brought over to Malaysia in 2008 upon the establishment of its flagship Power Plate Authorised Center-, but the programme itself was developed in the 60s by the Soviet aerospace industry as a means to help cosmonauts exercise and maintain their fitness while in a zero gravity environment. Participants stand, sit, or hold a pose on top of a vibrating plate that engages up to 90% of the body’s muscles to increase muscle mass, strength, flexibility, and circulation. Trainers perform individual body composition analyses before recommending suitable workouts and their accompanying difficulty, with personal training and group sessions available. Enduring participants proudly wear achievements on biceps as classes such as Powerstep, Powercore, Power Circuit, and more increase flexibility, muscular strength, and cardio-vascular fitness.