Wings Phuket Villa by Two Villas Holiday: Up to 8D7N Stay for 2 People in 1-Bedroom Pool Villa with Breakfast
- Self-catering vacation villa with private pool and garden.
- Facilities include pool-view bedroom, living area, fully-equipped kitchen, and more.
- Visit the beaches of Surin, Kata, and Karon, Bangla Road, Jungceylon mall, Phuket town, and more.
- Instalment plan available from RM16.50 per week onwards. Click here to see our FAQ.
- Travel till Aug 31, 2015.
Normal Price : RM1,875.00
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM858 (up to RM1,875 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,278 (up to RM2,812 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,658 (up to RM3,749 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM2,038 (up to RM4,686 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM2,698 (up to RM6,561 value)
Villa Getaway with Private Garden and Marble Pool
Snuggle into your intimate corner of Phuket as you tour the marble nook and crannies of this boutique villa. Serving you a view of the baby blue waters of your outdoor pool alongside the first sunrays of the day, your pool-facing bedroom overflows into the adjacent living and dining area, which are equipped with modern amenities befitting a four-star getaway home.
- Marvel at the Peranakan-style architecture of your villa as you bask within your personal garden enclave and sun lounge.
- Traipse between living and dining spaces that feature an open-plan design.
- Hop on the resort’s complimentary shuttle to Layan or Bang Tao beach, or laze at your ensconced oasis that comes with a marble-made pool.
Phuket, Thailand: Pearl of the Andaman
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival, with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like fire-walking and body piercing.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- King bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 and below per villa. Child aged 4 and below subject to additional charges
- Coffee shop
- Laundry service
- Shuttle service
Add-Ons (payable to villa)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: THB300 per person