X2 Kui Buri Resort: Up to 6D5N Stay for 2 People in Deluxe Garden Villa with Breakfast
- Veranda, garden, and rain shower.
- Hotel facilities include a private beach, an outdoor swimming pool, water sport activities, and more.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Travel till Oct 31, 2015.
- Instalment plan available from RM17.46 per week onwards. Click here to see our FAQ.
Normal Price : RM2,952.00
Deluxe Garden Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM908 (up to RM2,952 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,338 (up to RM4,428 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,748 (up to RM5,904 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM2,138 (up to RM7,380 value)
Paradisiacal Gem Unveiled amid Tropical Isles
Constructed on a four-acre beachfront plot, the resort hugs the edges of the island overlooking deep turquoise waters and local fishing villages. Hardened gravel and wooden planks pave the walls of rooms, which exudes a mix of primeval and modern senses, coupled with installations of mini gardens and swimming pools in the rooms’ very own private terrace. Stretching across the villas, the outdoor and indoor rain shower feature allow a finishing touch of exclusivity found within tropical fundamentals.
Hua Hin, Thailand: Exotic Flavours and Serene Beaches
Once a small fishing village, Hua Hin was turned into a beachside resort in the early 1920s by King Prajadhipok, and has since been a popular getaway for Siam’s royal family and tourists. Its laid back atmosphere and diverse mix of natural, cultural, and modern attractions make it an ideal retreat for honeymooners, families, and locals seeking to escape from the city’s frenetic pace while discovering the region’s unique identity. The beach is Hua Hin’s main draw; sandy beaches lined with casuarina trees laden with needle-like leaves border the jade green waters of the Gulf of Thailand, a picturesque spot for early morning strolls or pony rides. Continue your nature trail at the Hutsadin Elephant Foundation, where you can go on an elephant ride through the jungle or try the ‘mahout experience’ that allows you to take care of one of their retired elephants for a day.
Back in town, visit Hua Hin Railway Station, a red and cream wooden train stop with steeply-arched roofs that used to be a royal pavilion in Sanamchan Palace. You can catch a glimpse of Klai Kang Won Palace along the beachfront, a summer palace named after the serenity of the surrounding landscape. The palace is only open to the public when the royal family is not in residence, but you can always head to Maruekatayawan Palace, the former royal residence, which houses a complex of teak buildings that showcase a fusion of Thai and Victorian architecture. Depending on which month you visit, you may be in time to catch one of the festivals held in town and along the beach. The Hua Hin Jazz Festival happens in the middle of the year and features jazz artists from all over the world, while the Hua Hin Vintage Car Rally is usually held at the end of the year, an event where vintage car owners parade their rides down the streets.
Deluxe Garden Villa
- 70 sqm room
- Double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 guests aged 16 and above
- Bars, pubs, and restaurants
- Private beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Massage and spa services
- Airport transfer service
- Meeting facilities
- Water sports
- Tour information
- Bicycle rental
- Laundry service
Add-ons (payable to villa)
- Airport transfer (max. 3 people): THB4,800 per way.
- Airport transfer (max. 5 people): THB5,500 per way.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Pool Villa: THB1,500 per villa per night.
Facebook: X2 Resorts