Eastin Tan Hotel Chiang Mai: Up to 6D5N Stay for 2 in Superior Premium Room with Breakfast
- Located around the corner from Nimanhemin Road, near independent boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Facilities include a pool, fitness centre, steam and sauna room, and tour services.
- Visit ancient temples, go white water rafting and zip-lining, or shop at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
- Chiang Mai is ranked 2nd on Tripadvisor’s Top 10 Destinations – Thailand.
- Travel till Nov 15, 2015.
Normal Price : RM901.00
Superior Premium room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM438 (up to RM901 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM638 (up to RM1,329 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM828 (up to RM1,757 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM1,008 (up to RM2,186 value)
A Blend of Modern Asian Elements
The cultural intricacies of Chiang Mai’s grapple with tradition and modernisation has apparent manifestation in the hotel upon laying eyes upon the interior. Contemporary Asian elements run strong through the airy, sun-lit interiors with wood panels and furniture featuring heavily in the decor. Splashes of ruby red tie the running themes together.
- Have breakfast at T Station, a restaurant fashioned after a 1920’s railway carriage. Strong industrial themes replicate the grit of the era, while the presence of an array of dishes during the buffet breakfast grounds one back to the present day. Take advantage of their extended breakfast hour of up to 11.30am for an unhurried morning.
- Nimanhemin Road is known to be one of the trendiest places to be seen in the town. Located around the corner of the hotel, one may take a walk down the street to experience the modern facet of Chiang Mai. Restaurants, bars, and coffee shops are found in abundance along the road, along with interesting shopping opportunities at small independently-owned fashion boutiques.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s aquamarine pool that is accessible rain or shine. Alternatively, one may work up a sweat at the fitness centre, sauna, or steam room.
Chiang Mai: Dichotomy of Old and New
The northern region of Thailand is strikingly different from the south; the towns flourish against a background of mountains, the weather is cooler, and life is a little more laid-back here. The cities of the north retain much of its characteristics from its time as part of the Kingdom of Lanna, and a trip through Chiang Mai will reveal a community that is deeply-rooted in tradition yet vigorously embraces modernity. It is possible to explore much of the city on foot, but songthaew – covered pick-up trucks, tuk tuks, and motorbikes can be hired to ferry you from one place to another. Start your journey in the Old City, once a thriving city square guarded by walls and circled by a moat, but now all that is left is the memory of an exotic past that lives on in the Buddhist temples within this compound. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep lies in the outskirts of the city on a mountaintop, and you can walk up the 300 steps of the intricate Naga Serpent staircase to reach the summit and be rewarded with a view of the golden spire, temple with multi-tiered arched roofs, and surrounding scenery.
Visit Baanchang Elephant Park to meet the Asiatic elephants, and experience a day in the life of a mahout, where you will learn to bond, guide, and ride on one of these gentle giants, and splash around in the river with them during bath times. As the day comes to an end, make your way back to the city in time to catch the Night Bazaar, a kilometre long stretch of road filled with stalls selling fashion items, handicrafts, and local produce. Towards the south of the street, the Night Bazaar branches off into the Anusarn Night Market, a food haven where you can find street snacks like deep-fried pork rinds, freshly grilled seafood, and soup noodles.
Superior Premium Room
- 34 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 16 and below. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- 24-hour front desk and room service
- The Quarters meeting space
- Swimming pool
- Steam and sauna room
- Fitness centre
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Tour services
- Limousine services
- Parcel and post srevices
- On-call doctor
- Baby-sitting services
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Car park
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 17 and above: THB800 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 1 – 16: free