Researches show that adding extra pep to jobs makes work life more fulfilling, which explains the mysterious rise in bosses complaining of tasting a faint peppery hint in their coffee. Today’s Groupon spices things up with a nurungji tong dakl meal for 3 people from San Nae Deul in Oasis Square, Ara Damansara. Choose from:
- Nurungji Tong Dakl for 3 people for RM40 instead of RM55
- Nurungji meal for 3 people for RM45 instead of RM65
- Nurungji Modeum for 3 people for RM50 instead of RM75
- Korean pork BBQ platter for 3 people for RM85 instead of RM217
Each group of 3 people gets
Nurungji Tong Dakl
- Grilled chicken with scorched rice
- Main course (choose 1)
– Nurungji Pa Dak; topped green onions grilled chicken with scorched rice
– Nurungji Cheese Dak; cheese chicken with scorched rice
– Nurungji Yangpa Dak; topped onions grilled chicken with scorched rice
– Nurungji Teriyaki; grilled chicken scorched rice with topping of teriyaki sauce and katsuobushi
– Nurungji Corn Dak; grilled chicken and scorched rice with cheese and corn
– Nurungji Cheese Buldak (spicy); grilled chicken and scorched rice with cheese and spicy sauce
– Nurungji Pa Corn; topped green onion grilled chicken and scorched rice with cheese and corn
- Assorted grilled chicken with scorched rice
Korean pork BBQ platter
- Pork belly
- Marinated pork
- Pork shoulder
- Pork neck
- Spicy pork belly
- Steamed egg
- Seafood pancake
- Kimchi soup or soybean paste soup
- Lettuce wrap
San Nae Deul
Joining the fellowship of Korean-inspired cuisine, Korean BBQ Restaurant San Nae Deul Asa comes flanking the likes of San Nae Deul and ASA Shabu Shabu in its collective representation of Korean food, with the former offering barbecued buffet feasts, and latter bringing forth the well-loved hot pot broth cook-up. Should the flame-grill searing and soupy steeping leave more to be desired, Korean BBQ Restaurant San Nae Deul Asa covers yet another facet of the proliferating craze with stir-fried dakgalbi, a melding of spicy marinade seeping into mounds of chicken and varied vegetables, making for carnivorous platters ideal for solitary gourmands or paired stomachs sharing similar appetites. A range of flavours comes available for additional dimensions to one’s stir-fry, including sauces infused with kimchi, cheese, and octopus, among others; while servings of tteokbokki rice cakes, samgyetang chicken soup, and savoury pajeon seafood pancakes complete the palate. Located amid the Oasis Square collection of offices and varied eateries, the restaurant beckons Asian fare aficionados within a ten-minute drive from Citta Mall.
Korean BBQ Restaurant San Nae Deul Asa does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Instagram: Korean BBQ Restaurant San Nae Deul Asa
- (Sat – Sun) Hi-tea buffet for RM48 instead of RM78
- (Mon – Fri) Lunch buffet for RM55 instead of RM98
- (Fri – Sat) BBQ & Seafood dinner buffet for RM70 instead of RM128
Kontiki Restaurant @ The Federal Kuala Lumpur
Upon encountering two tikis greeting them at the main entrance, diners are seated on rattan seats underneath globe lights installed on a high ceiling, which radiates a relaxing airiness for a laid back feast. The restaurant provides customers with an open kitchen dining experience in its minimalist premises, offering a buffet spread that includes European and Asian delicacies like pan-grilled lamb chops, deep-fried seafood platter, Hainanese chicken rice, and Penang fried kuay teow.
Kontiki Restaurant does not serve pork on its menu.
Facebook: Kontiki Restaurant at The Federal Kuala Lumpur
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM48
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM96
Delicate grey and floral carpeting soften the weary steps of guests as they are welcomed to the Verandah with the sight of a glossy white baby grand piano. Nestled amidst sleek, minimalist decor complete with high-backed chairs and bar stools, the Verandah offers guests a haven from the hustle and bustle of Bukit Bintang with an idyllic view of the night life and the lapping waves of their swimming pool. Palates are cleansed with light meals and indulgence in late night desserts with coffee, tea, mocktails, and cocktails served at the bar. All while music from a live band sets the stage for patrons to unwind after a long day.
Facebook: The Verandah
- Dinner for 1 person for RM68 instead of RM98
- Dinner for 2 people for RM117 instead of RM196
Each person gets
- Choice of 1 soup or appetiser from menu
- Choice of 1 entree from menu
- Choice of 1 dessert from menu
Click here to view menu.
Bintang Revolving Restaurant
Perched on the 18th floor of the Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Bintang Revolving Restaurant offers a dinner menu with a colonial twang. Patrons of the restaurant feast on hearty platters of chicken chop with a side of fries, Wagyu beef tenderloin, grilled king prawns in a butter and herb sauce, and more. Conversation and drinks flow as the restaurant gently revolves amongst the clouds, presenting a stunning vista of the city’s skyline through the floor-to-ceiling windows that surround the restaurant, as lights twinkling on the KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers mimic stars in the velvety twilight horizon.
Bintang Revolving Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM88.40
- Meal for 4 people for RM74 instead of RM176.80
Each person gets
- Garlic bread basket
- Main course (choose 1):
– Spicy alio olio with prawns, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes
– Pineapple fried rice with crispy fried chicken and acar rampai
– Grilled chicken with cajun herb cream, mixed salad, and herb mashed potatoes
– Herb-crusted fish with pico de gallo sauce, French fries, and tangy coleslaw
- Mini triple scoop ice cream sundae drizzled with rich chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles
- Fresh iced lemon tea
The Red Olive Restaurant
Glowing orbs float above mahogany high-backed armchairs and the heads of those bent over quickly emptying bowls at The Red Olive Restaurant. The chilli red of the cursive signage, walls and glossy picture frames stimulate appetites, with rumbling tummies awaiting the arrival of burgers, pasta, and choice cuts of meat from the restaurant’s Asian and Western menu. Foodies and peace lovers alike may allay cravings at the Jaya Shopping Centre, where this dining den awaits customers after a harsh day of shopping.
Facebook:The Red Olive Restaurant
- Half-slab Piggy Ribs for RM25 instead of RM45
- Full-slab Piggy Ribs for RM48 instead of RM89
- Porky Platter + bottle of red or white wine for RM199 instead of RM299
Enjoy after-office hours in the dim and cool comforts of AfterWerk within the bustling yet vibrant confines of The Scott Garden on Old Klang Road. The restaurant offers a distinct pub vibe that lures diners in for wind-down sessions with friends and colleagues over pints of Tiger beer, bottles of Chivas, and glasses of wine. Apart from savouring intoxicating libations, one can feast on an array of comfort foods and bar delicacies such as pasta, quesadillas, dry debal curry, and a whopping metre-long pizza before competing in a friendly match of darts or pool.
- RM10 for RM15 cash voucher
- RM20 for RM30 cash voucher
From within bright kiosks in red and yellow, dedicated churro artists churn out these authentic Spanish snacks fresh to order before waiting customers. While the original churros are a good place to begin, Churros Royale also offers cream-filled churros and churros dished up with ice-cream. All churros are made with 100% vegetable oil, using no preservatives, artificial ingredients, or sour feelings.
Facebook: Churros Royale – Herritage of Fine Churros!
- 2-course meal for RM32 instead of RM94
– Main course
- 3-course meal for RM41 instead of RM120
– Main course
Click to view menu
Rendez-Vous Restaurant Bangsar
Located at the heart of Bangsar and designed to offer a laid-back ambience to customers, Rendez-Vous is run by chef Florian Nigen, whose family runs a restaurant in Bretagne, France for up to 30 years. By compiling his knowledge and love of French cuisine into a balanced menu, Nigen gets to present a wide selection of meat and seafood dishes as well as French desserts to his patrons. To ensure diners have a comfortable experience at the restaurant, Rendez-Vous has an extensive stockpile of French spirits, cocktails, and coffee to titillate taste buds. Besides that, the restaurant also has a private performance lounge on the floor above it, which serves as a platform for musicians to share their art with the public.