Popular Book Opening Specials – AEON Taiping! (19-Dec-2014 To 18-Jan-2015)Location :
F23, First Floor, AEON Taiping, Lot 8576 & 8577,
Jalan Kamunting, Taiping, Perak
Drop by from 19 December 2014 to 18 January 2015 for awesome discounts on books, stationery and multimedia products. Apply or renew your membership and get exclusive gift for free!
There are new TGV Cinemas at:
– AEON Bukit Mertajam, Penang
– AEON Seri Manjung, Perak
– Permaisuri Imperial City Mall, Miri
– AEON Kulaijaya, Johor
– Jaya Shopping Centre, Selangor
tags: Malaysia Sales
Maybank Luggage, Bags and Accessories Secret Sale – Menara Maybank! (16-Dec-2014 To 17-Dec-2014)Location :
Menara Maybank Food Court, Menara Maybank,
Jalan Tun Perak, Kuala Lumpur
Final sales @menara maybank’s food court this 16 & 17 Dec for all maybank staff and maybank card user. You can use your treatspoint to redeem at a very special price!
Case Logic and many more
- Hotel with meeting facilities, Wi-Fi access, business centre, and restaurant and bar.
- Located near the Ipoh Railway Station, Ipoh Old Town, Dataran Ipoh, and Ipoh Royal Golf Club.
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM178 (up to RM400 value) (only RM89 per person)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM350 (up to RM800 value) (only RM87.50 per person per night)
Contempo City Hotel in the Heart of Ipoh
From afar, the edifice of the three-star ‘mystery hotel’ looks as though it is floating due to its architectural design and colour organisation. Inside, the hotel accommodates more than a hundred vibrantly decorated rooms equipped with modern amenities while the hotel’s facilities such as business centre and restaurant and bar cater to both leisure and business travellers. At night, the rooftop bar offers a panoramic view of the Ipoh city where you can enjoy favourite drinks under blankets of twinkling stars.
Ipoh, Perak: Eco-tourism near Historical Spots
Characterised by straits eclectic style shophouses and brimming with historical buildings from the British colonial era, Ipoh city centre charms local and foreign travellers alike with folds of geological formations and gastronomic hotspots. Expand knowledge of local history by visiting the British-built Ipoh Railway station that is also known as the ‘Taj Mahal of Ipoh’, or follow the Ipoh Heritage Trail that pursues remarkable colonial buildings and pre-war shophouses. Several popular cave temples, such as Perak Cave and Cavern of Triple Gems will enthrall both nature and culture lovers, where clusters of Chinese temples house a number of Buddha statues and staircases that lead up to the top of hills and mountains that offer lush views of the groves.
- 25 sqm room
- Queen or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 guests per room
- Air conditioning
- Minibar with coffee and tea making facilities
- 32″ LED TV
- Wi-Fi access
- Hair dryer
- Restaurant and bar
- Safety deposit boxes
- Business centre
- Currency exchange
- Laundry services
- Meeting facilities
Business registration number: 928899-V
Normal Price : RM76.80
- 1 night stay for 2 persons at Station 8inn Hotel, Ipoh
- Explore the beautiful nothern part of Peninsular Malaysia
- Choose from the following options:
- Option 1: 2D1N Stay at Double with Window for RM74.00 (worth RM82.80)
- Option 2: 2D1N Stay at Double Platform with Window for RM74.00 (worth RM82.80)
- Option 3: 2D1N Stay at Double without Window for RM69.00 (worth RM76.80)
- Option 4: 2D1N Stay at Double Platform without Window for RM69.00 (worth RM76.80)
Much like seasonal flus and sleepy yawns, happiness is contagious especially when happy vibes are compressed for a certain period of time.
Today’s DEAL lets you visit one of Malaysia’s largest cities surrounded by limestone caves and several cave temples as well as a vibrant food scene with a 2D1N Stay at Station 8inn Hotel, Ipoh for 2 persons from only RM69!
The new budget hotel offers clean accommodation at an affordable rate together with highly personalized service.
Details of the DEAL
- DEAL includes:
- 2D1N Stay Double/Double Platform Room for 2 persons
- Breakfast for 2
- Ideal for vegetables, fruits, cheese, hard boiled eggs, and more.
- Instant transfer from cutting base to container for storage or meals on-the-go.
- Free nationwide delivery.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
Consuming fruit is a great way to stay energised, look healthier, and establish trust with wild gorillas. Appease attitudes with today-s Groupon: for RM35, you get a multi-functional food slicer set worth RM89 from Maproc Marketing, with free nationwide delivery.
Product specifications and features
- Dimensions: 21cm x 11.5cm x 11cm
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Pink
- Specially designed to be stacked together for easy storage
- Detachable suction ring at base of the container
- 7-day one-to-one exchange warranty
- 1 x Pestle
- 1 x Mortar
- 1 x Grinding lid
- 1 x Grinding board
- 1 x Egg yolk filter
- 1 x Juicer
- 1 x Shredder
- 1 x Slicer
- 1 x Container
- 1 x Cover
Warranty by Maproc Marketing
- 7-day exchange warranty from date of receipt.
- For warranty claims:
- STEP 1: Email Maproc Marketing at maprocmarketing4u and provide the following details:
- Contact number
- Delivery address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- STEP 2: Upon confirmation, a mailing address will be provided.
- STEP 3: Faulty products must be delivered in its original packaging (including accessories, manuals, and documentation) to Maproc Marketing, Perak. Delivery costs covered by customer.
- Maproc Marketing will cover delivery costs of replacement product to customer.
- Printed Groupon will be required as proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims which do not fulfil the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.
Delivery enquiries: 03-7949 0888 – Groupon Malaysia (Call Mon – Fri: 8am – 12am / Sat – Sun, public holidays: 9am – 9pm) / http://contact.groupon.my/
Product enquiries: maprocmarketing4u
Business registration number: IP0399671-X
Sushi King Bonanza – Storewide! (16-Jun-2014 To 26-Jun-2014)
Merchant / Brand : Sushi King
Sushi King Storewide
RM3* for all sushi & Tsumami on the Kaiten Belt!
The Sushi King RM 3 Bonanza Promotion is back!
Kedah, KL, Penang, Perak, Sabah & Selangor : 16 – 19 June 2014
Johor, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang & Sarawak: 23 – 26 June 2014
Store Location :
Enjoy rice-based sushi on kaiten belt at Sushi King for only RM3 each on these dates:
Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Perak, Sabah & Selangor from 16th until 19th June 2014
Johor, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang & Sarawak from 23rd until 26th June 2014
Unlimited Ebi Ten Sushi available.
Promotion is not applicable at Sushi King Express outlets.
Terms and conditions apply.
Visit their restaurant or website for more details.
Call 03-5622 5339 for enquiries.
Offer valid for 2014 Sushi King Card Members only.