Up to 57% Off Melur and Thyme: All-Day Eggs Benedict Breakfast Set from RM38 for 2 People
- Awarded Top 10 in Restaurant Design 2013 by iN Publishers.
- Restaurant specialises in Asian and Western cuisine.
- Valid at Suria KLCC, NU Sentral, and KLIA2.
- Chefs with up to 20 years of experience.
At the end of a good dinner, one can show appreciation by tipping the waiter, complimenting the chef, and staying back to do the dishes. Today’s Groupon cleans up nicely with an all-day eggs Benedict breakfast set at Melur and Thyme, valid at three outlets in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM81.20 (only RM19 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM70 instead of RM162.40 (only RM17.50 per person)
Each person gets
All-day eggs Benedict breakfast set (RM20 value)
- 2 farm fresh eggs, cooked to order (choose from)
Sunny side up, fried, or poached
- Beef bacon OR smoked chicken ham on an English muffin, topped with hollandaise sauce
Drinks (RM15 value)(choose 1)
– Classic black
– Flat white
– Double espresso
– Cafe latte
- Hot chocolate
- House teas
– English blend
– Earl grey
– Lemon ginger
– Teh tarik
16% service charges and Government tax (RM5.60 value)
Melur and Thyme
True to their name, Melur and Thyme brings together the East and the West, both in their food and their decor. Their award-winning restaurant design introduces a hint of kampung to metropolitan KLCC, NU Sentral, and KLIA2 with subtle anyaman details on their glass windows and placemats, while the understated white on walnut theme draws attention to the whimsical wire installations inspired by the scribbles of a wistful artist dreaming of clouds and coffee. The Melur and Thyme tapas selection is the pride of the house – the Melur selection offers local fare like crispy Peking duck with roti jala, ayam masak cili hijau, and Nyonya chicken rendang, while the Thyme selection plates up Western comfort food like lamb rosemary meatballs, grilled lamb cutlet, and beef stew. The restaurant also offers decadent mains like beef burger with foie gras, plancha seafood spaghetti, pandan crme caramel and lemongrass pannacotta, all prepared by chefs with up to 20 years of culinary experience.
Melur and Thyme does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.