- Hillside resort surrounded by lush tropical foliage.
- Located a short 10-minute walk to Ao Nang Beach and Nopparat Thara Beach
- Facilities include two swimming pools, pool bar, restaurants, and spa.
- Travel till Oct 31, 2015.
Normal Price : RM588.00
Superior Room stay
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM328 instead of RM588
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM448 instead of RM825
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM568 instead of RM1,063
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM678 instead of RM1,300
Hotel at a glance
Guests arrive at a resort amidst green surroundings, as the resort’s name would suggest. Spired roof buildings, reminiscent of traditional Thai-style architecture, house guests in the comfort of air conditioning and crisp sheets. Outside in the tropical Krabi sun, lounging men and women relax on deck chairs as classic Singha beer is poured into chilled glasses or gulped straight from the bottle at the pool bar.
- Sink into the calming waters of any one of the two outdoor swimming pools of the hotel and while away time floating about.
- Thai hands, elbows, and feet stretch limbs, crack bones, and unknot muscles using Thai massage techniques at the spa.
- Boredom from looking at lush greenery can be remedied by taking a 10-minute walk down to Krabi’s famed Ao Nang and Nopparat Thara beaches for a dash of sun, sand, and sea.
Ao Nang, Krabi: What to see and do
Take notes from CNN Travel’s list of 20 idyllic beach getaways in Asia as you explore the shores of Railay, where fine-grain sands and stalactite cliffs accompany your sojourn into the warm waters. Winning hearts as well as votes as TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2014 winner, your private Southern beach getaway continues inland at the unassuming Krabi town. Take your pick from the evening’s menu of prawn and lemon grass soup, grilled snapper, fried oysters, and more as you visit the famed Khong Kha pier for a night’s out amongst the locals and the authentic variations of Thai cuisine.
- Queen-size or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pools
- Pool bar
- Snooker table
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: THB950 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB475 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 –12: THB150 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 3 and below: free
Facebook: Emerald Garden Resort