- Classic American breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, and more or waffles with a range of toppings and sauces.
- Restaurant offering up to 124 Western, fusion, and Asian menu items.
- Located in SetiaWalk, Puchong.
- Breakfast set for 1 person for RM12 instead of RM33.70
- Breakfast set for 2 people for RM32 instead of RM67.40
- Breakfast set for 4 people for RM58 instead of RM134.80
Each person gets
Breakfast set (choose 1)
- Breakfast A (RM18 value)
- Eggs (scrambled / sunny side up)
- Baked beans
- Breakfast B (RM18 value)
- Hash brown
- Baked beans
- Ham and cheese omelette
- Waffle (RM15 value)
- Topping (choose 1): bananas, Oreos, strawberries, marshmallows, chocolate chip, or peanut butter
- Sauce (choose 1): salted caramel or milk chocolate
- Ice cream (choose 1): vanilla or ice cream of the day
Drinks (choose 1)
- Americano (RM4.90 value)
- Royal Breakfast (RM6.90 value)
- Peppermint (RM4.90 value)
- Earl Grey (RM5.90 value)
- Chamomile (RM5.90 value)
- Ice latte (RM10.90 value)
- Hot latte (RM7.90 value)
- Ice honey lemon tea (RM6.90 value)
10% service charges (RM2.90 value)
6% GST (RM1.90 value)
Lucky Star Cuisine
With window walls, ribbed wooden ceilings, and white-washed details, Lucky Star Cuisine offers beach home aesthetics coupled with an extensive menu featuring Western favourites and Asian staples. The chef cooks up a well-versed mix of porcine, chicken, and seafood dishes to satisfy various cravings, while saccharine offerings like creme brulee and panna cotta shots end meals on a sweet note. It is located in Puchong’s mixed-development SetiaWalk, where one may indulge in post-meal shopping or movies.
- Dine on burgers made with chicken, grass-fed beef, hand-selected produce, freshly baked buns, and sauces made in-house.
- Franchise serving made-to-order Southern California-style burgers.
- Valid at Avenue K and Sunway Pyramid.
- 1 burger for RM10 instead of RM14
- 2 burgers for RM19 instead of RM28
- 4 burgers for RM36 instead of RM56
Burger (choose from)
- Chipotle BBQ
- Spicy chicken burger
- Cali chicken sandwich
Bringing burgers from sunny California to Malaysian shores, Caliburger currently has two outlets in Avenue K and Sunway Pyramid respectively. Striving to provide healthy meals with zero trans-fat oils, the franchise offers burgers made with lean grass-fed beef or chicken patties, hand-picked produce, freshly baked buns, and handmade dressings. Diners can opt to add-on side dishes of freshly cut Russet Burbank potato Wildfries and onion rings, or pick a lighter meal from the range of refreshing salads offered on the menu.
CaliBurger does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Facebook: CaliBurger Malaysia
- Coffee bar serves drinks made from 100% organic and Fair-Trade coffee beans.
- Dine on MagmaChoc lava cake, maple toast, lobster bisque rice, kare eggy rice, and more.
- Price range from RM8 to RM18.
- RM21 for a RM30 cash voucher
- RM30 for a RM50 cash voucher
The Library Coffee Bar
Parting from it-s pub roots, the coffee bar serves drinks made from 100% organic and Fair-Trade coffee beans, such as their espresso milkshake and a variety of coffees. The Library Coffee Bar stays true to its name as it houses a large array of reading titles to enjoy over a cup of coffee or whilst dining on offerings such as their lobster bisque rice, pasta, and a variety of desserts.
The Library Coffee Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol in its menu.
Check out at our clearance sales today! While stocks last.
HP Malaysia Stores
With HP DeskJet Ink Advantage series, you can be assured of the highest professional quality that meets your printing needs.
Now get rewarded with exclusive photo frames when you purchase any of the selected four printer models!
Clearance: Everything Has To Go!
Free samples with any purchase. Korean skincare that is packed with natural ingredients to effectively deep cleanse your skin.
Our range high quality cookware means we have everything you need to make delightful dishes at home.